Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > Old School MasterLow and bluestreak and icu

Thread Title Search
Old School MasterLow and bluestreak and icu Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2013, 12:23 PM #1
HighTekhilbilly

HighTekhilbilly is on a distinguished road
Old School MasterLow and bluestreak and icu

Ive been away from the growing scene for awhile. I recently lost someone in my family. It was very sudden and unexpected. So now I am up and running again i decide to change things up. My online handle my grow equipment. But I am sticking with my same old gear i only have trusted very few auto breeders. They both stand by there products and have great customer support. Now that that's all spit out let get down to business.

I was given some old gen Masterlow. Also some of Mossy's icu and had bought the Bluestreak awhile back. i promised the person who gifted me the Icu and Masterlow that i would do a grow log on them so here it is and yes im 100% sure these are not knock offs but pure Mdanzig stock and Mossy's stock. I got them from a well respected member of this and a few other communities. This will be a seed run. I started them off the paper towel method 100% germ rate after i precracked the seeds but they are older seeds so i was being safe and it worked great. they were then put in to ffof soil and feed them plain ph'd water. I will be using the layered pot method. They are under a 600 watt mh for the first 14 to 18 days then moved over to a 600 watt hps in there own 4x4 tent.

I will post pictures asoon as they break the soil.
HighTekhilbilly is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:39 AM #2
agito

agito will become famous soon enoughagito will become famous soon enough
good luck
agito is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2013, 08:27 PM #3
HighTekhilbilly

sorry been busy with my 12/12 coop grow im doing with afoaf new pics and updates later this evening but all seeds from the bluestreak and masterlow germ only 1 from the icu

Old 04-23-2013, 07:52 PM #4
HighTekhilbilly

ok here are some pics from around the 11 th the bluestreak are moving along slower then the master low i will be taking new pics to night after the re pot the bluestreak are in the group picture already have 1 male master low and 2 females and 1 runt dont no about the bluestreak yet

Old 04-28-2013, 03:45 AM #5
HighTekhilbilly

will be posting sex and new pictures of the masterlows to night i think i overburned the bluestreak or some strange thing happened but some icus came up more in a few

Old 04-29-2013, 04:02 PM #6
HighTekhilbilly

So from now on i will only be showing and posting about the Masterlows. The others just didnt thrive enough for me to want to do a seed run on them. But the Masterlows are growing like crazy i got 3 that i kept killed the runt 2 of those 3 are female one being a tall pheno and the other a short stocky pheno and the male is short but not quite stunted. i will be pollinateing both females and i will also be pollenating my cross i made a few years back of bluestreak x sour lifesaver. the sour life saver i used is one we still grow its some of the strongest smoke ive ever had one to many hits and your head is spinning. So by adding masterlow to the sourlifesaver bluestreak cross will hopefully give it that masterlow hardyness and hopefully some of its flavor. now heres my babys

Old 05-15-2013, 12:59 PM #7
HighTekhilbilly

Hey all they half tripled in size the male is the super tale and bushy pheno then i got a short stuby female and a tall bushy female gonna pollinate in the next few day will put on new pictures tonight