Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Plants ~ Their Emotions and Senses!

Thread Title Search
Plants ~ Their Emotions and Senses! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2012, 08:15 PM #31
tgif

tgif will become famous soon enough
StRa, I watched the secret life of plants documentary (1979). Nice retro feel to it .. magic watching after sparking up a J.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:27 PM #32
MissGreenDreamz
Banned

MissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really nice
well what do you know~ here it is! can't wait to sit down and check it out. Nice that it is not all in pieces... 90+ minutes all on one youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFByy8QVwrM
MissGreenDreamz is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2012, 09:22 PM #33
ClackamasCootz
Expired

ClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to all
This Woman - Desmond Dekker

When Ska was king.......
ClackamasCootz is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 09:35 PM #34
tgif

tgif will become famous soon enough
enjoy MissGreenDreamz, let me know what you thought of it.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:34 PM #35
Toes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StRa View Post
a good book a bit old about this topic is "the secret life of plants" (1973) by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird.
Very good book. I've read it. I had started a similar thread to this one, here---> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225489 ( sorry, I didn't search the women's forum for this thread before started mine.)

I totally believe plants have feelings and are sentient. They just may not be as smart as some of their warm-blooded counterparts. I believe plant sentience would explain why some people have green thumbs and others have black ones.

Why two different people, growing the exact same cultivar, in similar environments, using similar nutrients, can get totally different results.

I watched the documentary Iron Lion suggested to me in the other thread https://video.pbs.org/video/1283872815 "Botany of Desire". It's a good video also.

repsect MissGreenDreamz .

Old 08-08-2012, 04:56 PM #36
StRa
Señor Member

StRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud of
I've just found this old book by Raoul Heinrich Francé: Germs of mind in plants

StRa is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 10:43 PM #37
HemperFi

HemperFi is on a distinguished road
I believe every living thing that exists and lives on this Earth is a spirit embodied in a physical body. I once grew some skunk x blueberry that had a very strong and deep spiritual effect. It played heavily on my conscience in a very strange manner. I was experiencing a divorce and some other painful things. My plants displayed the ability to pickup on my emotions and vibrations and somehow develop their cannabinoids and terpenoids according to the needs of the owner.
HemperFi is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 02:31 PM #38
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
I'm REALLY not coming to this forum to offend or ARGUE with ANYONE. I come here because I love and respect the fairer sex and am always just trying to learn more and how to be a better person, even at 57, ALWAYS will, I hope.

That said, I'm growing out some SB right now. Only about 3 wks in but looking promising. I have grown and made seeds from Northern Lights X Blueberry. That's pretty good shit. I have grown out pure BB by itself too. Very finicky and hard to grow, but oh so yummy.

Been there, done that divorce thing, twice. But married the second divorce femalien again though, third times a charm right?. Nope, she up and died on me. Just no respect. I totally agree with what you said about spirit in everything. Good luck to you.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2013, 03:46 AM #39
RedEye_JeDi

RedEye_JeDi is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig View Post
There is research out there about the relationship between water quality and positive energy
Water that has been exposed to prayers will form much more symmetrical crystals than water that has been exposed to negative thoughts

kind regards from guineapig
Kind of like the Ormus claims, eh? Check this out:

https://www.bluewateralchemy.com/category-s/1827.htm

Amazing article - red means go (higher yield), blue is sharp taste, green is sweet, white is bland
RedEye_JeDi is offline Quote