Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > It's been a LOONG time..NEW Beginnings!

Thread Title Search
It's been a LOONG time..NEW Beginnings! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2012, 04:47 AM #1
leaddraft

leaddraft will become famous soon enoughleaddraft will become famous soon enoughleaddraft will become famous soon enough
Talking It's been a LOONG time..NEW Beginnings!

MDANZIG; **seed viability**, It so happened on My last grow, some of **Capt. CRIP's** stuff got pollenated/vis-virsa, (can't remember which), and some in-breeding... I just labled the seeds *auto-flower", it was the one "Low-ryder-Sour-diesel" strain you had gifted Me that you were playing with...

LOONG story short... I couldn't "grow" due to **Issues** in my former **HOOD**.... Put the seeds away in a envolope, plastic Zip lock bag, and stashed away in the fridge/freezer....
I'm talking 3 YEARS Folks!

me & My SO have gotten "Moved" outta the **GHETTO**, into a decent 3 bdrm home, w/detached Garage/workshop..... Very Private!
So, I've decided to start "new Beginning(s)", starting, or trying to get these Old frozen seeds to grow...
I CAN report SUCCESS! a couple are popping up after just 2 days in the dirt!
Pics WILL be coming SOON!
(I left you a message Mdanzig, holla back!)
Peace from Pine trees & Sand & the Beach....
LD
leaddraft is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2012, 10:17 PM #2
leaddraft

leaddraft will become famous soon enoughleaddraft will become famous soon enoughleaddraft will become famous soon enough
As I said, A Lonng Frozen Winter for these Guys....
*Think *Game of Thrones; "Winter is Coming"**

Born are the Late Summer Augest heat, going into the Indian Summer of Fall, these Lil Saplings, will they do anything HONORABLE at all????

Old 08-23-2012, 04:22 PM #3
leaddraft

Question

What a difference a Day can make....
Remember, I said starting this thread, (I cannot be sure, though positive, going back through My Album, (tent#3)), I HAD 1 just ONE Leb~Stavia , (Of Capt. Crip's *Kryptonite Gear*, Gotta Give Credit where it's due), Through out some Pollen through-out My Tent, just as these "AUTO's" were in full Flower, Which are SOUR-DIESEL-MASTERLOW,(I had to check My record(s); (back-crossed/In-breeded over time), I was Producing My own seeds to carry-on, My way-ward Son. So 99.5% Credit is DUE to MDANZIG's Genetic's, Gifted Long ago...
In the Tent Album #3 I had ONE Mom that produced these seeds... The other seeds came out "deformed" because of "in-breeding"...
That said, As noted, I had ISSUE'S in Location/location, couldn't grow and FROZE/Fridged these beans for almost 3 years...
Way back in the **OVERGROW** Days, when Joint-Doc & Mdanzig's "joint project", I was gifted these, yes it has been THAT LONG AGO...
I mention this because when this *auto-Flowering* projects started happening, there were MAJOR ISSUES in Germination(s) of these beans, I mentioned/came up w/the IDEA, that maybe, just Maybe, that these beans needed a "WINTER" type cold, before trying to GERM, (along with the "hard seed Issue(s)" eg: cracking the beans to help them along).... It so happened, I was proven right..About the "cold" part..
I planted 13 seeds, & gotten ALL 13 to sprout, after 3 years of *WINTER*...
With-out further adue, I'll post a picture of the MOM that produced these Long frozen seeds... If ONE Doesn't Mind I'm going to post up this Link in the Auto-thread....
Though AGAIN, I CREDIT MDANZING For these Genitic's, with a touch of Capt. Crip's Studly Gene's, We shall see in the near future what becomes of this "mess"...
Here is the MOM...

The *DAD* looked like THIS, (just a male though), to give a IDEA of what was happening on the Krytonite Side.....
A Leb~Stavia.....

(I dropped a light on it, it broke the top off)...

Old 09-02-2012, 09:11 PM #4
leaddraft

Talking

Day 10

Old 09-25-2012, 08:25 AM #5
station2

station2 has a spectacular aura aboutstation2 has a spectacular aura aboutstation2 has a spectacular aura aboutstation2 has a spectacular aura aboutstation2 has a spectacular aura about
Gonna be a good show bro...welcome back

Old 11-08-2012, 04:26 AM #6
mdanzig

mdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the rough
Sweet, those are some real old genetics!