Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > respekt for da ladies

Thread Title Search
respekt for da ladies Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2012, 02:25 PM #11
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
I ain't serious MOST of the time. ANYONE who takes this shit serious is just plain wrong. Argue with the mirror.

We've all heard of a misogynist. I think misandry is way more prevalent. Just watch a little daytime TV. Blame game. I guess some women just don't realize they ALREADY rule the world. Men do things solely to gain women's attention.

My brother taught me this poem a long, long time ago. It says it pretty well as far as I'm concerned;

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you can't take a joke,
F*** YOU!

Personally, I don't give a shit about ANY of that. I just loves me them femalians, no matter what.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:26 PM #12
SeaMaiden

Misandry is just as bad as misogyny, but from my perspective it's nowhere nearly as prevalent. Especially in the cannabis world.

Like my mother says, "Thank you fuckyou much!"

Old 09-19-2012, 05:39 AM #13
skullznroses
that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin

skullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of light
SML- don't get uppedy cause I had her first, and seriously an autograph.. you didn't even ask to smoke me down dude. Snoop dawg would really have heat with you

Seamaiden.. yeah I bet you're right, but what if its all just a dream... weeeee:skiiing

the more you know about the world the less you can know about sunscreen
skullznroses is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2012, 05:20 PM #14
SeaMaiden

~~=== Here, I'm tokin' on some Apollo 13. It's got a nice cure on it, damn near all amber. It's a good high.

Shit..! Which way are we passing?

Old 09-19-2012, 10:15 PM #15
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
i believe its to the left hand side by tradition...

Old 09-20-2012, 07:38 PM #16
sweetestsin420

lol,how could i miss THIS post,seriously lol.
im new here,but so far superman has been a good boy from what iv seen lol now hurry up and pass da blunnttt your camping man (old school haha)