Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > Sour60 Grow

Thread Title Search
Sour60 Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2011, 12:42 PM #1
cyber echo

Sour60 Grow

Hello mates,
Haven't been hanging around here for a while, but I'm still kickin ;]

Heres an S60 I have at almost week 5. She's become a bushy monster after some LST treatment two weeks ago.

This is the biggest one (bottom left in the top-shot)

Two others on the top left and right. The top left one is a bit smaller since she's almost a week or two younger.
They are growing at an alarming rate. Hopefully the cab won't explode

For clarification, the bottom right plant is PurpleAK47 (green pheno) not Sour60, and four plants total in there.
All the plants are in 3.6 Litre pots except for the top left youngin in a 6.5L pot for comparison.
I am growing in Coco and was feeding with Plagron Coco A+B at first, but switched to B'Cuzz Coco A+B as I wasn't completely satisfied with the plagron cuz it has quite less micronutrients and is generally way more dilute. I just started giving PK13/14 today in dilute amounts.

Won't be updating this thread regularly, maybe once each 2 weeks till the harvest is done.
Oh, I will be pollinating atleast 2 S60 girls and keeping the least favourable one for sensi smoke.
Wish me luck !
Major props to MDanzig for the genes !

Old 06-16-2011, 11:14 PM #2
cyber echo

Quick update..
I have a cube of green now:

Old 11-19-2011, 09:40 PM #3
KanadianKronik

KanadianKronik has disabled reputation
have any updates on how this went ?
-kk
KanadianKronik is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2012, 02:34 PM #4
billgee

billgee will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber echo View Post
Hello mates,
Haven't been hanging around here for a while, but I'm still kickin ;]

Heres an S60 I have at almost week 5. She's become a bushy monster after some LST treatment two weeks ago.

This is the biggest one (bottom left in the top-shot)
View Image
View Image

Two others on the top left and right. The top left one is a bit smaller since she's almost a week or two younger.
They are growing at an alarming rate. Hopefully the cab won't explode

View Image

For clarification, the bottom right plant is PurpleAK47 (green pheno) not Sour60, and four plants total in there.
All the plants are in 3.6 Litre pots except for the top left youngin in a 6.5L pot for comparison.
I am growing in Coco and was feeding with Plagron Coco A+B at first, but switched to B'Cuzz Coco A+B as I wasn't completely satisfied with the plagron cuz it has quite less micronutrients and is generally way more dilute. I just started giving PK13/14 today in dilute amounts.

Won't be updating this thread regularly, maybe once each 2 weeks till the harvest is done.
Oh, I will be pollinating atleast 2 S60 girls and keeping the least favourable one for sensi smoke.
Wish me luck !
Major props to MDanzig for the genes !
I understand this is over a year, but is that 5 weeks from seed or five weeks after germination. I did very well with Sour 60s but not half as good as you if thats 5 weeks from seed.
billgee is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2012, 07:50 PM #5
cyber echo

Germination only took 24-48 hours, directly into coco 2cm under.. so yeah thats almost 5 weeks from seed.

Just need to dial in your environment and keep the ph/ec right on track.
Water frequently with 10-20% runoff each time after theyre more than a few nodes big (week 2-3 ?), makes them explode in growth.

I forgot to update this thread somewhere along, but I believe I added the results in one of my later grow threads. Cheers.