You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > names on Karma? bar

Thread Title Search
names on Karma? bar Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2006, 10:47 PM #1
SCF
Bong Smoking News Hound

SCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of light
names on Karma? bar

Anyway we can put names on where we give people good Karma... Dont know if thats what you call it here.

I feel putting names on it will keep people honest in giving out the proper Karma. Better yet dont allow negitive Karma points, and just good ones...

Much like my mom use to say, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.

SCF
SCF is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2006, 10:58 PM #2
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
yeah...search "reputation"

i have a link somewhere...

here you go:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside
proper etiquite would be to leave your name if you give negative reputation points...if you leave positive feedback it is not necessary.

User is a complete muppet -200
User cruising for a bruising -50
User user is a little naughty and needs to be good -10
User is an unknown quantity at this point 0
User is on a distinguished road 10
User will become famous soon enough 50
User has a spectacular aura about 150
User is a jewel in the rough 250
User is just really nice 350
User is a glorious beacon of light 450
User is a name known to all 550
User is a splendid one to behold 650
User has much to be proud of 1000
User has a brilliant future 1500
User has a reputation beyond repute 2000
from this thread>>>https://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php...reply&p=358150

Last edited by Sleepy; 03-24-2006 at 11:05 PM..
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2006, 11:46 PM #3

I say "To each their own"

You can write your name or a message with the Rep points. Most who ask this are Mad that they got a Negative Point and the member sending it not stating who they are. It seems there are Rep assassins who wish to remain anonymous. I gave you an example ... It was Positive but I don't agree with changing the system. If you don't like it don't participate. You have this option too. Green and red spots don't help you grow better weed do they?

Last edited by WeedWrapperMan; 03-24-2006 at 11:52 PM..

Old 03-24-2006, 11:58 PM #4
SCF
Bong Smoking News Hound

SCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of lightSCF is a glorious beacon of light
na it dont your right, i dont like the idea of Bad Karma anyways. LOL. its all positive when it comes to da herb . Just a thought.
SCF is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2006, 08:49 PM #5
Verite
My little pony.. my little pony

Verite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to all
Well curiosity has me wondering whos made it to the distinguished level of complete muppet? Does muppet-dom have its privledges? Maybe some sack time with miss piggy?

Verite is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2006, 04:52 AM #6
SCF
Bong Smoking News Hound

damn sexy!!!!
SCF is offline Quote