Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Help me please!

Thread Title Search
Help me please! Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2006, 09:13 PM #11

See that's what I was trying to explain in my first post here 10k I don't know what the email is I have attached to the other account...to the Miss Mess account (the one with the space between the Miss and the Mess) and...yeah it's me...cause ...well cause Miss(space)Mess hasn't logged on since I've been logged on *lol* and you can verify it with me over at PG if you want.....and ummm...well....I don't know......my favorite ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey...
ask Droxfo about the Turkey he murdered at his house a few years ago ....umm....ask Bad Lee Driven about his Shaggin' Wagon and about takin my kids and me out to eat....ask Legion about the birthmark on my leg.....ask mars2112 if she's taller than me .....ask ummm...well I dunno who else wants to admit to having met me *lol*

but you get the gist of it

thing is I only have two active email addresses now...I had more before......and the email address attached to Miss Mess is not either of the two I have now....so I'm sorta screwed here...

so if you guys cannot reset my email address for me then just tell me please....

and if that's the case and you can't do it then please delete both of these accounts (MissMess and Miss Mess) and I'll just start fresh...

Old 02-07-2006, 12:05 AM #12

ah just forget it.....

I'll keep this one.....and if someone could de-activate the other one (Miss Miss) that'd be swell :smile: That way I don't go through another mix-up like this.....if you need to verify it's me in some way just ask....I'll do what I can to verify...

thanks a bunch...
~mess

Old 02-07-2006, 12:12 AM #13

Just don't leave the garage door open!!

Hehehe. I had to. I like this mess avatar better than the green girl anyway.
Peace..

Old 02-07-2006, 12:13 AM #14

I'm such a dork *lol*

Old 02-07-2006, 02:49 AM #15
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud of
hello MissMess welcome to IC Mag and Forums!!!

-your pal the guineapig
guineapig is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2006, 03:10 AM #16

hello and thanks guineapig

and Thank you Green Lantern, for sorting me out !!!