in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > "My Green Heaven"

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
"My Green Heaven" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2008, 12:10 AM #431
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
Hope all goes well with the move man.

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal's
~2007~ ~2008~ ~2009~ ~2010~

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che
~O.G.A~ Bud Thread ~O.G.A~ Test Thread

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA
Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED
Black Ra1n is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2008, 02:50 AM #432
D Rock
HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WEED REVOLUTION!

D Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the rough
Good to see a old friend still checking out my thread.
Im all moved out To Vegas but unfortunately my living conditions wont allow me to grow like I was. I might be able to pull off a micro grow inside a PC case or something and grow a strain like Lowryder or something similiar. I will research alot before I make my desicion on what type of grow to do. Gonna check out the micro grow section to get some ideas.
Just scored some Mendo Purps after smoking on shitty brick weed for 2 weeks. Damn this is good stuff. I was never able to get anything like this out east. Im definatley loving it on the West side. Later my peeps, Feels great to be back up on the ICmag.

"Toking too hard is a myth, just like santa. There is no such thing" ~ Cocktail Frank
D Rock is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2008, 03:29 AM #433
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
good to have ya back brother

welcome home

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2008, 06:02 AM #434
D Rock

D Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the rough
What up Dr Dog? Good to see you bro.

"Toking too hard is a myth, just like santa. There is no such thing" ~ Cocktail Frank
D Rock is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2008, 07:11 AM #435
SirSmokalot
My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me

SirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to vegas bro. it is hot! why the move? glad your back!
Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783
SirSmokalot is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2008, 07:01 PM #436
D Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSmokalot
welcome to vegas bro. it is hot! why the move? glad your back!
Well I took a new job, and have been wanting to move out this way for a while now. This is more of my scene out here. Its cool right now cause its getting close to winter now but in the summer it sure is. I was out here 2 years ago in Aug and it was 118deg outside. Thats hot.

D Rock is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2008, 06:05 AM #437
GHETTO_grower

GHETTO_grower will become famous soon enoughGHETTO_grower will become famous soon enough
back saying hi while I "relax"

Hey Drock been awile, sucks so mucth to hear you cant grow
I was getting ready to see some new awsome pics, but better safe then sorry.

A pc grow would be sick , I'd use an old oversize case, stuff it chock full of 180 mill pc fans ,
even cutting holes aroudn the case to add more . For the lighting I'd try a 150 hps .
From personal experiance they shouldn't bleach or get too hot that close, as long as you had those fans.
I still have my panel kicking and have alot of things planed and going on right now. Hopefully I'll be getting close to your formula,
you allways had things notched in .

glad to be back

GHETTO G.
GHETTO_grower is offline Quote