What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

temporary greenhouse

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
how small? how hard is it to put a polyethylene or some other transparent plastic foil on a frame ???

Phish Dude

how much would it cost to build 3 1' long and 6'' tall and wide of pvc and polythylene. could i get the poly from like home depot or somthing.

or could i just use a flipped over fish tank?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Use wood, it will be cheaper and easier.... or just wait another week or 2.... :chin:

G

They sell lots of poly in the paint section, in 1mil up to 6mil. I'd go with the highest so it is more easily worked with daily without getting holes and tears.4mil minimum. 2mil is like trashbag thickness.

Its gonna cost you about 20.00 for plastic and pvc parts. Look in my gallery at my cloner top, its very similar to what you sound like you want. I used sprinker threaded risers and 3 way t's soc x threaded x soc and they are very uncommon but for some reason home depot has them, I don't know what they are commonly used for, but they make good framing. Just set this ontop of your plants each day, and remove it for a little while each day while they are young. If you don't air it out, mold will mostlikely take over.

Phish Dude

i have tons of wood laying around, i am just going to be growing in these for about a month or so.
is there a cheaper alternitave could i just use commercial plastic or somthing?
my friend just gave me his fish tank so could i use that?

Latest posts

Latest posts