What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highst's House

LORD BENIS

DJ_highst_ said:
Oh just you wait my friend..... I got big plans, but I am still thinking out the details before I go for it. I already got the equipment to set it up, so its just a matter of time.
:muahaha:

G

DJ_highst_ said:
I got so many different projects going on its ridiculous, I had big plans today and it fucking pouring outside.

I have no big updates right now, but give me about a week or so and I promise you will shit your pants when you see it.

:chin: So it's raining cats and dogs right now????? Put the remote down get your a$$ off the couch and get us some pics!!!!! J/K enjoy the break I am.

GCG

damakkus

West Coast ICer
DJ whats up my brotha? :wave:

Just wanted you to know that the Chemdog D is in the oven but I dont think she will be fully cooked by 4/20 unless you can continue the baking? Just let me know and I can ask joeshmoe to pick the girls up on the way or something.

I am not going to be able to make it to the 4/20 function either :badday: It would be too much for me and my health. It wouldnt be too good for me to go on a boat plus it is kinda late for me. But I hope there will be future get togethers. :chin:

Butte

Veteran
Fast_Pine said:
Deeeeeeeeeeeee, JaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaayyyyy?.............Where ya been for the last month:confused:
...probably as busy as the rest of us one-arm paper hangers!!!

Seriously, though, I just found this thread and love the build-up. Having caught your photos in another thread, I kinda had an idea what you had, but damn fine construction job. I hadn't realized you did it all yourself...props, man!

- Butte

G

Any updates? Would love to see how things have progressed up to now. Just came across this thread and am very impressed with the work you put in. Hope all is well and can't wait to see what's in store.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Hope everythings is going great with the greenhouse Highst, a very nice structure you put up for the gals. Looking forward to seeing what strains you will be working with in there. Cant wait to see some updates either, going to be a great year i can feel it.

Seasons Greetings :joint:

Dime

D

DJ_highst_

Had to take a time a time out for a second guys, but will be back soon enough. Life tossed me a bit of a curve ball and have other things to attend to right now, so everything is on hold for the time being. I got nothing to contribute this summer, sorry.

Thanks for the interest everyone, sorry I had to delete my posts in this thread, but I will start a new and improved thread when the time comes.

Best of luck to the rest of you. I will be checking in with you guys when I can. Stay up everyone.

Found this jar and vintage zig-zag display, in my garage this weekend from days ago. Nice lttle surprise, dont you think. Thats about all I got for you, lol. Peace_highst