What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips 07 Greenhouse

G

So my aunts guna be gone in 3 weeks for a month, thats when im guna revamp the house and add 6 plants, she also notified me the ak47 plant i left has reached 6 ft.

CC Rider

yo slips, im really diggin your set up, beautuful plants. and yeah wish i had an aunt like that, hehe. good luck with everything and ill be checking in soon to see how everything goes for you and you plants.........peace
CC

J-Roc

slips dude!
thats the chillest greenhouse EVER
the pics of the bay are beautiful as hell
thanks

RevolutionX

Pimp status green house slips. i need to get one of those someday..Please keep up to date on the stonhenge and others. I had some henge once that was downright wicked. Had an extreme western winds dominant high and had a pretty mean stank to it.

J-Roc

i never realized before..
but this is one massive CFL!

8992PICT00631.JPG

G

sweet pictorial slip. Thanks for the view. Never saw your greenhouse before; +rep

G

I just wacked my single ak47 cherry pheno, i'll post up pics of the manicured drying buds soon, looks very very good :)

greenlove

checked out your thread so i was just dropping in to say good job and to tell you that your nugs make my mouth water. haha (they really do)

G

Cherry Ak47 outdoor taken at 7 weeks ...
I should have cleaned the glass lol :)

Last edited:
N

NZjay

Slips, what an awesome thread man! i cant wait to see that greenhouse rockin some meds!

why did you cut the cherry AK at 7 weeks? or was that her finished already?

she looks awful...................tasty! :D

peace :joint:

G

I took her 2 weeks early as I live far enough away that security was a risk, some better than none, also the buds didn't really fill out due to me not cleaning the glass.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Looks to me like the GH needs to get more light not only would cleaning the glass help...but so would trimming some tree's!