What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Could not figure out what Forum to go for so....

LNG

Here is my question - If you had to go for one, and only one seedbank/breeder - which one would it be? (also why)
Taking in account genetics, ease of purchase, shipping times, customer support, packaging and everything else you do or don't like.
Would there be one that you definitely 100% would not purchase from at all for any reason?

Cvh

Supermod
I usually buy from a very large UK based seedbank named attitude.
And else I buy from a very large Dutch based seedbank named wietzaadjes.
And sometimes I buy directly from individual seed breeders and not through a seed bank.

Both have a very large selection of seeds from different breeders and are very trustworthy.

Where I would not buy from are all those people that sell seeds over Instagram. It's always overpriced BS and many are scammers.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Out of 1001 known breeders your question would be hard to answer. You can check reviews from growers and get their opinions on different web sites.

hayday

Veteran
Chimera is the breeder for me.The guys genetics are great, problem free and get me high as I wanna be.

LNG

The question isn't for myself personally. I Already have my favourites and strains that I want to try lined up.
I was just wondering what ones people prefer as some of them are quite boasty and call them selves most popular, best, most reliable etc etc

growlegal

Veteran
Avoid the ones who boast about themselves
Trust the ones propped up by others
I'm a Karma guy myself