What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Well wishes for all the rappers...

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Well wishes for all the rappers that have to accept the fact that their careers are pointless now that the king of the world is back, and men lie, women lie, but numbers don't. Be mad.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
you talking bout the dude who worked with the feds and snitched on his crew? if so -respect

By crew I'm assuming you mean other thugs that kill in cold blood,lie cheat and steal with impunity provide crack herione and fentonol to kid's kidnap and human traffic tennagers abuse animals and make them fight each other.
Beat the shit out of women and fag's and other crew activities.
That's what "Crew" means to you right cause you almost make the poor crew seem like victim's

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
crew to me friends,homies or brothers. idk their backstory just know feds scooped em up and one dude sang like a bird. you justifying snitching being ok not cool either -respect for you

tetragrammaton

Veteran
you knew wrong then, he only "snitched" that he was kidnapped. there were two other key witnesses. CEO Chris was the main one, and none of them were his friends.

They were on wiretap trying to kill him, his mom, having relations with the mother of his child behind his back while he was on tour making money for them, and the list goes on.

Like he said in the song, be mad. Obviously you are, lmao. What grown man gets angry at the success of others? Again, men lie, women lie, numbers don't. And I doubt you would accept a 47 year mandatory minimum for something you didn't even do.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
crew to me friends,homies or brothers. idk their backstory just know feds scooped em up and one dude sang like a bird. you justifying snitching being ok not cool either -respect for you

Sociopath's don't have friends homey.
In this case I don't look at it as snitching more an act of conscience.
But hey I said what I said should I be check my 6 constantly to make sure i'm not getting GOT. For diss'n the thug life.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I think dudes music sucks and I have zero interest in anything he does but IG keeps recommending his posts to me. Seems pretty obvious that mainstream media chooses whoever is trending and its not based on quality or talent.