What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Well Wishes for Steve Tuck.

SteveTuck

I don’t think that terps have much activity in the body myself and never been real big on them as to me it is mostly used as cut at best for taste and most converts to carcinogenic benzene rings upon hearing at worst? I also think Dr Donald Taskin’s research settled years before there was people throwing goofy pesticides and herbicides at it that any cannabis damage to the lungs was completely offset by THC!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am thinking in terms of breaking down the virus cell walls with the small carbon-chain terpenes solvent action.

As far as activity, when I hit about a gram in my Volcano Hybrid, and suck off the terps with a fan-driven power hit, there is a huge body reaction. I can feel soothing relaxation flow through my veins and permeate the muscles as the blood takes the few seconds to push further out to the extremities. It is a short-lived rush, but a big rush none the less.