What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

soserthc1

Glad to see that your free have you had a chance to read the Pom thread. I'm sure you would enjoy it . Your mentioned quite a bit.

Bless

Hoypare.

Congrats on being back old bean,i bet you were buzzing when the wheels went up at NAI and you knew its next stop heathrow,scratch the NBI guards off your christmas card list because i dont think you want to go back anytime soon,I still have a mate in pinas in nick in pinas,a guy called kevin,he has been in without a real trial for the last four years,its all about the money in the PI,if you fancy a coffee innthe bentall centre anytime its my treat,be lucky.

eyes

Veteran
Hey bubbleman, truecannabliss et-al, so many of you have moved me emotionally in this thread with your words of encouragement and well wishes..

I don't feel comfortable about passing my hat around, but I have had to ask for help, and got it from some friends when I was stuck in jail, mainly to keep my family from starving over in the Philippines..A good friend even paid for my flight ticket from Manila back to London. Even though I was deported, the flight ticket had to be paid for somehow. If I had waited for the Philippine Bureau of Immigration to pay for it, then I could have been detained for many months more.

The business I had before I was incarcerated has dropped considerably to the point where we can't even buy new stock, and what comes in barely pays for the overheads. Maybe I should start looking at other ways of earning a living?

I dont mind helping but last time I sent for an order, the payment went missing. If you get a different address and I could send payment without it getting snagged, then I dont mind helping. I dont do cc or wire transfers.

As far as looking into another trade, thats not a bad idea. Always good to have a back-up plan. So many seed companies and growers have flooded the market its crazy. Many people I know buy seeds state side and avoid customs all together.

Your a smart guy and the way you write reflects that you have the education behind you. Im sure you can come up with ideas to pull something together. You have a functioning site and Im sure more people would purchase from you if they felt that they could get their orders.:tiphat:

kaka_

GN, very best wishes on earning a living. Get back in the office, take a hands on approach, accept a little help from industry friends, and it will come together. Heck, do a run of t-shirts.. i'll buy one.

R

Robrites

Hey bubbleman, truecannabliss et-al, so many of you have moved me emotionally in this thread with your words of encouragement and well wishes..

I don't feel comfortable about passing my hat around, but I have had to ask for help, and got it from some friends when I was stuck in jail, mainly to keep my family from starving over in the Philippines..A good friend even paid for my flight ticket from Manila back to London. Even though I was deported, the flight ticket had to be paid for somehow. If I had waited for the Philippine Bureau of Immigration to pay for it, then I could have been detained for many months more.

The business I had before I was incarcerated has dropped considerably to the point where we can't even buy new stock, and what comes in barely pays for the overheads. Maybe I should start looking at other ways of earning a living?

You have lived a hell of a story man. Get as much of it on paper or tape or video as you can.

Right Now While It Is Fresh.

Do not worry if it is good. There is plenty of time for that.
Then write or produce or sell that story.

The timing is perfect. This story will resonate all over the U.S. and many parts of the world. The storm that is decriminalization and legalization is just getting started.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
You have lived a hell of a story man. Get as much of it on paper or tape or video as you can.

Right Now While It Is Fresh.

Do not worry if it is good. There is plenty of time for that.
Then write or produce or sell that story.

The timing is perfect. This story will resonate all over the U.S. and many parts of the world. The storm that is decriminalization and legalization is just getting started.

...and whatever you do, don't give it away for free on a website!:huggg:

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php
BACK GYPSY
:woohoo::groupwave::woohoo:

H

HemperorsKnight

Glad to hear that you're finally free Gypsy Blessings!! You deserve to be with your fam 100

Madjag

Veteran
I've experienced something like you have and I am so happy that you are free.
May your life begin anew with love, caring, family, and friendship.