What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALI POT SNOB

guest396

ah ha! here we go! lets get high!
picture.php

guest396

some people have asked me, ohgee, what do you do with all that trim? well you all must wonder so, this is how it should be done 32 gal cans....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

let's have some halibut while we wait....
picture.php

okay should have been long enough. let's skip the drying process and see what we have.
picture.php

picture.php

okay so i guess i better catch up for you guys got so much going on and i'm still uploading from '09 and oh yeah San Diego, I'm back!

woolybear

Veteran
Wow, that's enough ice hash to last for several trips to disneyland... doing it mighty good, bubble bubble ice and trouble... er or toking. ffffucccck!!!

guest396

THE 70 DAY KILLER!

THE 70 DAY KILLER!

as your friend it's my job, no, my duty to tackle the tough things and face near insurmountable hurdles on your behalf. in this case, the 70 day killer: 70 day Sour Dubb!
picture.php

ok lets get some facts straight, you best eat lunch first. i'm serious. eat your wheaties! this is no joke weed....
picture.php

guest396

not my work but another bro's on here. i'm good as long as i eat first we were just sayin you could roll a doob with the the leaves on those nugs and no one would know they are smoking leaf....

yes it's that good

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CALI POT SNOB

as your friend it's my job, no, my duty to tackle the tough things and face near insurmountable hurdles on your behalf. in this case, the 70 day killer: 70 day Sour Dubb!
picture.php

ok lets get some facts straight, you best eat lunch first. i'm serious. eat your wheaties! this is no joke weed....
picture.php

Looks good ohgee
You might have let it go to long though to keep that savory sour from hell flavor though...
Have you tried it at 8-8.5 weeks?
Try it next time and let me know what you think... Itll taste more like it smells and itll smell 10x more. Promise

guest396

Calcio, senior Skull, welcome! yeah that's KRD's bottom nugs, i disguised myself as a flea and snuck in to his stash area via his dog. sorry i pinched dude.........i could smell it from here!

just to be clear, that's not my grow

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude krd fucking kills it
i know how that shit smokes LOVELY

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i like that 70day dubble better than 56... Its smokes like hash or something, so much expansion.. Kinda gnarly... maybe doesnt taste as strong, but i actually prefer the smell better when taken longer.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know...
i think we should smoke a bowl of it though regardless.
i miss real dankness....

guest396

i like that 70day dubble better than 56... Its smokes like hash or something, so much expansion.. Kinda gnarly... maybe doesnt taste as strong, but i actually prefer the smell better when taken longer.

i dont know...
i think we should smoke a bowl of it though regardless.
i miss real dankness....

a blind smoke study is in ordrer! some at 56, 63 and 70....
or just x it with schrom and go 77 or 84.. hahahaha

i'm ordering steak and fish plus a sixer! prop me on the couch or i'm leavin on the gurney!!!

weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! i'm eating my own head.........

guest396

:bump: like a fat pair of titties baby!

also be on the look out for my next five star thread coming from another one of San Diego's Finest me!

THE CONCENTRATION CAMP

see you soon!!! :jump: