What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goodbye to the farmers market thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
one of these days Rowdy :).

And thank you for that compliment. i Try to be Politically correct. but sometimes you just gotta say it! haha

And you are beyond words for what you have done for our community. Thank you and god speed ahead.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Good to see you back SCF. How did the 13 work out??

Thank you. Its good to be back. But im not too sure what your talking about. Been smoking some 73 melty, on top of some master kush. LOL

remind me? pm me if its personal. im guessing at this point. stoner guess. G 13?

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of these days Rowdy :).

And thank you for that compliment. i Try to be Politically correct. but sometimes you just gotta say it! haha

And you are beyond words for what you have done for our community. Thank you and god speed ahead.

Oh you are too kind and thank you so much.
We would be so honored. :)

T

TrichyTrichy

picture.php

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I looked at the first few pages and it looks like straight advertising for a collective.

With the popularity I'm surprised Good Karma doesn't pick up a forum here....

I looked at the first few pages and it looks like straight advertising for a collective.

With the popularity I'm surprised Good Karma doesn't pick up a forum here....

Well rowdy, looks like there's no pass but think about what jj suggested pay your gypsy taxes and take the shop to new brackets

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO. I like that one.

Our new word for advertising could be "Gypsy taxes". People are used to paying taxes on everything anyways. Why'd we never think of taxing people here.... Nothing like another use tax.......

Well rowdy, looks like there's no pass but think about what jj suggested pay your gypsy taxes and take the shop to new brackets

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good thought to ponder...

Good thought to ponder...

...pay your gypsy taxes and take the shop to new brackets
I don't think Rowdys shop needs international help for sales of seeds and clones. Her business is regeonal and Califonia based with a specific legal patient audience/customer base. What she does there for the patients is well respected by many here. Having a forum here on IC, I don't think, would gain here any additional business. We do love to see her and her posts, her love and compassion is helpful here. Her Karma rubs off on many off our members and that sometimes is needed! DD

I don't think Rowdys shop needs international help for sales of seeds and clones. Her business is regeonal and Califonia based with a specific legal patient audience/customer base. What she does there for the patients is well respected by many here. Having a forum here on IC, I don't think, would gain here any additional business. We do love to see her and her posts, her love and compassion is helpful here. Her Karma rubs off on many off our members and that sometimes is needed! DD
really, what was the point of the thread then?
She got no new customers? The thread would still be open if she didn't.
no marketing for you.

Anyway I enjoyed the updates and hope they continue. Rowdy will be coming around soon as a first timer

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
The thread would still be closed...advertising is advertising iregardless of whether it worked or not ;)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Oh shit, I thought you meant the actual market was closing...... Had me trippin rowdy! Hope yall doin well... Ima try n make it up there sometime this fall, bring yall some organic outdoor meds ta sample ;) MuCH LOVE!

Oh shit, I thought you meant the actual market was closing...... Had me trippin rowdy! Hope yall udoin well... Ima try n make it up there sometime this fall, bring yall some organic outdoor meds ta sample ;) MuCH LOVE!

Man......I read the same thing glad that's not the case, I just found out about them last month in that thread

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh shit, I thought you meant the actual market was closing...... Had me trippin rowdy! Hope yall doin well... Ima try n make it up there sometime this fall, bring yall some organic outdoor meds ta sample ;) MuCH LOVE!

Thanks Get Mo.. We aint goin anywhere. :)
Sending you good thoughts and MUCH LOVE.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
On that note. I'm going to close this thread. I would like to see you advertise here, and maybe get your own forum as a sub forum for medical ? ;) . at any rate I'm glad good people like you are helping the sick. I know you will always do well! and these threads will always be searchable. Take Care Rowdy and gang! Peace.

SecurityComesFirst

P.S. I think this is the first time i ever closed a thread on a good note. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.