What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goodbye to the farmers market thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks to everyone who participated in the thread and thank you to icmag for allowing it over the past 3 1/2 yrs..
Sorry if it got someone's panties in a bunch! Oops!
Peace and love from GK! :ying:
:thank you:

Grendelkhan

Yeah I am also sorry to see that a couple of bad apples ruined it for all the great people that I have had a chance to meet thru the tread. I would suggest to the mod that perhaps talking with the bad apples is the better way to stop the problem. Not trying to PO the mod as I don't know exactly what happened but the tread has been a great post and I would hate to see it just go away completely. Rowdy good to see that your doing well and have a positive outlook. Keep on Truckin.
GKhan.

T

TrichyTrichy

(((((((hugs))))))))))) Loved looking at that thread.It was all things California and MMJ. It was a nice window in to the scene most of us won't get to be part of. Thank-you for everything Rowdy.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG now dont make me cry trichy and khan..
I love all my icmag buddies and I aint goin nowhere.. no sense in crying over spilt milk. :)

T

TrichyTrichy

well those of us following your thread know about you and your kind heart.-.....Are broken hearted.
Losing your husband tragically earlier in the year and the infinite strength you've shown to keep on keeping on.
Love you Rowdy and gang!

T

turtle farmer

well those of us following your thread know about you and your kind heart.-.....Are broken hearted.
Losing your husband tragically earlier in the year and the infinite strength you've shown to keep on keeping on.
Love you Rowdy and gang!

Well said Trichy & Gkhan
There's not enough GREAT adjectives to describe Rowdy and GKG's compassion and service to the community.It is an Honor to be a member of GKG.:thank you:
TF

E

el Dream Reader

I'm sorry to see the farmers market thread is gone, I've been an avid lurker for over a year. I though that we could have the thread since it is a legal medical situation, I guess things have changed.

Guess I'll be looking for another GKG thread to keep me entertained until I can get up there in October to become a member, please hold a member spot for me Rowdy :D

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i also have been following that thread with such excitement for a year, because i will be within driving distance once i move over there too. really sorry to see it go, just kicked to the side.

you should start up a small forum on your website. with no disrespect to icmag, if they cant have talk of trade and sales thats fine. you could even set up a sign in for members of the collective only. my girlfriend is a web designer if you need any help.:wave:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I though that we could have the thread since it is a legal medical situation, I guess things have changed.

It's the classic case of a few offenders spoiling it for everyone. People were, flat out, opening up shop using IC to conduct their business at Gypsy's expense. Gypsy's a generous guy but, enough is enough.

Here's a perfect example...

you should start up a small forum on your website. with no disrespect to icmag, if they cant have talk of trade and sales thats fine. you could even set up a sign in for members of the collective only. my girlfriend is a web designer if you need any help.:wave:

I believe YCs heart is pure and his strength that of 10 Grinches plus 2. BUT, he's using Gypsy's site and Gypsy's money to suggest the creation of an outside competing entity. No matter the intent, asking Gypsy to pay for this is unacceptably rude.

Pushing the envelope on rules beyond all human understanding is a job for N.A.S.A. Here, such behavior is considered mission failure.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rowdy flowers like you are found and survive in the harshest of enviroments. Your generous heart and compassion for, not just the suffering, but for everyone everywhere, touched many in our community. You will continue to do so no matter where you are. We all love this special plant marijuana… but you truly love helping others as well as cannabis! Your thread will be deeply missed by many. I hope you will continue to bless us with your special gifts. Thank you for all your contributions to ICMag and sharing your love with us. DD

picture.php

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
FreezerBoy > I believe YCs heart is pure and his strength that of 10 Grinches plus 2. BUT, he's using Gypsy's site and Gypsy's money to suggest the creation of an outside competing entity. No matter the intent, asking Gypsy to pay for this is unacceptably rude.

Pushing the envelope on rules beyond all human understanding is a job for N.A.S.A. Here, such behavior is considered mission failure.

You can't say it any better then that. BUT why punish the rest of us who obey the rules to one of the best threads on ICM :no:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was unaware that i was asking gypsy to pay for free advertising. just that if it cant be here, maybe it could be somewhere else.

The only other option would be for GKG to pay for advertising/vendor. I don't know there financial situation so i suggested the cheaper route, and since they show compassion to patients we would like to give back as well, and use our talents for the positive. no opening up shop here.

also, is good karma growers really competition?

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Doob.. I love all you folks that have passed thru the market and I am the one who has been blessed by all of your generosity and good thoughts. The thread was fun but all things come to an end and was not intended to offend anyone. We want good energy and we will continue with our mission to get the medicine out there.
I can feel your love. :thank you:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
It's sad as I never made any comments in here but I did peak my head in a time or 3 hehe. When life throws you curves you learn to swerve and always keep your feet on the ground and your back to the wind.

What might be gone as for material things is not Important> so just always remember in life your family and friends can never truly be gone from in your heart and they are what's most Important.

nomaad

Veteran
The GKG thread probably drove more traffic TO gypsy's site than away from it. While I don't doubt that some have been using ICMAG as the front end of their business model, GKG has
only used it as the focal point for a one of a kind community... without GKG, ICMAG will be less than it was.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
What a shame. I was just heating up for a trip up there in the next month or so....

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the great attitude :)

Thanks for the great attitude :)

Rowdy flowers like you are found and survive in the harshest of enviroments. Your generous heart and compassion for, not just the suffering, but for everyone everywhere, touched many in our community. You will continue to do so no matter where you are. We all love this special plant marijuana… but you truly love helping others as well as cannabis! Your thread will be deeply missed by many. I hope you will continue to bless us with your special gifts. Thank you for all your contributions to ICMag and sharing your love with us. DD

picture.php

My feelings exactly DD. The Mrs. and I made a trip over to the GKG part of the country a while back to meet these people we had heard such good things about..... "good" is not the word... AWESOME seems to work better. What a great group of new friends we found. Its awesome to see how everyone watches out for each other over that way. Thanks for being the good people you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts