What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC removal from the body discussion

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
couldn't that fasting by releasing a lot more thc into the blood stream do the opposite of what you're trying to achieve if you were tested at the wrong time?

by releasing the thc into your blood you are allowing for its eventual removal instead of long time storage and slow release. timming is important perhaps a 3 day fast before a week or more before your test.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ah i see what you mean. yeah i guess you'd just have to time it right and hope you get enough notice before your test to be able to do it. lol but like pregnancy prevention and abstinence i'd say the best method for beating these tests is not smoking at all lol well at least a month before hand.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I am in the fifth month of a six month diet, down 40 lbs now. If I do not smoke weed diring the day, I can still feel a low level tired buzz from the fat metabolizing, it is a strange feeling to be straight, then get off when you have not toked.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
congrats on the weight loss haps! dieting can be a pain in the ass... i'm trying to lean down a bit at the moment too but all too often get coaxed out of it by junk food... need to get some will power i think lol

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The common number is 28 days but depends on your body's fat content.

Drinking a lot of water is possible but bear in mind you MUST have a steady stream of intake and outtake so that the water has no time in your body to pick up any THC. Common time in the past has been between 1-3 hours. This method his much harder now a days considering the newer tests.

Synthetic urine IMHO is the only way to be safe anymore. All that is required in this fashion is heat to show the fake pee is up to body temperature. In other words if your fat content is above say 20-30% you can drink all the water you want but it's gonna register no matter how much you drink and pee.

Half life full life it does not matter if your fat your body's fat cell's have THC all over them.

My Penny
Mr.Wags

Synthetic urine IMHO is the only way to be safe anymore. All that is required in this fashion is heat to show the fake pee is up to body temperature.
Mr.Wags

^^This. I've used "quick fix" 3 times. The only time it didn't work was the first time I used it. I hadn't practiced keeping the temp up before I used it and by the time I took the test the liquid had cooled below acceptable levels...Awkward to say the least:

Tester Lady: "Um, your sample is not hot enough..."
Me: "Wow, that's weird."

Lol, got lucky there and the company let me retake it at a later date...kept it up to temp the second time...got the job. Nice :joint:

TexasToker

Drinking a lot of water is possible but bear in mind you MUST have a steady stream of intake and outtake so that the water has no time in your body to pick up any THC. Common time in the past has been between 1-3 hours. This method his much harder now a days considering the newer tests.

Spot on, as usual mrwags.

A lot of companies/testing facilities will fail you these days for diluted urine though ( i think it is the creatine levels they check for dilution). I think that is B.S. because I drink over a gallon of water a day and piss clear even when not passing a test.

Supplement with Creatine Monohydrate before taking the test to get by the creatine check! I think that 5-10g a day for a week before the test will do the trick. I learned about this when researching Creatine for my workouts...

The people talking about THC binding to fat cells are correct, it leaves everyone at a variable rate because our different bodies.... I also took a piss test for the military within a week of smoking and passed because I have almost NO fat on me. (Again for the VA later and passed as well).

RetroGrow

Veteran
Synthetic urine!
Works every time.
Get it in a kit which has an IV bag in it. It's kept under your armpit, which keeps it at body temperature, with a tube that runs under your clothes to your pants . Unzip and squeeze and you are good to go.:)

by releasing the thc into your blood you are allowing for its eventual removal instead of long time storage and slow release. timming is important perhaps a 3 day fast before a week or more before your test.

When you fast your body assumes you are starving and keeps subcutaneous fat in reserve and uses fat stored in your muscles first. Exercise and food such as the grains mentioned above might be a better idea.