What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IBS & PARASITES maybe linked info

Justa6655321

Veteran
Wormwood and Black Walnut extract is pretty easy to find at the local health food store or a place like Whole Foods. Take 2-3times the recommend does 2-3 time more often that required. it really does work!!!

Nice job Icon

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Not saying you should do that,now there are drugs to kill them. Icon,a couple years ago I read an article on Drs in Japan trying to treat IBDs with a certain kind of parasite.

Hookworms primarily. They don't reproduce in your system so you can be given a specific dose. They basically mute some aspects of your immune system. That being said it's waaaay in the early stages. There is far more evidence for LACK of low parasite loads leading to immunological disease than for low level parasite loads CAUSING immunological diseases. Heavy heavy parasite loads can cause all sorts of symptoms however there are plenty of very quick acting very safe drugs that work well for most of them as others have said.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg14219211.700-hookworm-harbours-hidden-promise.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy

Greenmopho

See, I was told I have IBS, but it was a sudden onset. They say it was from stress, which I did have a lot in my life at the time, it just didn't seem right for something that onset so quickly. Its been a year now, and still no change. Diet, lowered stress, and good sleep seem to keep it in check, but I still get weird radiating pains from my left side and all around my stomach/instestines. I've had MRIs, XRAYs, blood tests, cancer tests, clinical exams, CAT scans, and all sorts of crap, and still nothing. An Ayurvedic told me I should get checked for parasites, but I didn't bother. I need to look into it now...

Is this the doctor in Arizona that does this test?

Wormwood and Black Walnut extract is pretty easy to find at the local health food store or a place like Whole Foods. Take 2-3times the recommend does 2-3 time more often that required. it really does work!!!

Nice job Icon
Yup, it sure does! But it isn't the best tasting/smelling stuff. I got a parasite from drinking river water on a camping trip a couple years ago that had me laid out for weeks. Wormwood and Black Walnut extract ended my suffering fairly quickly. But you have to stick with it, parasites are way more difficult to kill than spider mites or fungus gnats, that's for sure! I think I continued to take it until my farts stopped smelling like toxic waste. About 4-5 weeks.

I

icon

GREENMOPHO - same with me i was told its just IBS & theres nothing i could do about it & no one knows what causes it blah blah blah.....the docs i have are in california but theres a known clinic in arizona that specializes in infection diseases but the Metametrix lab is in georgia i believe more & more doctors are learning about this new testing its going to take a long time to convince these idiots that parasites do cause problems & the old method of testing doesnt work they've done the same testing for parasites for about 40 years with no change & has so far proven to be pointless.

HOSS - your symptoms sounds closely to giardia but not doubting that it was parasites just throwing that out there.

look what i just got in the mail will be starting soon but still concerned cuz im soooo sensetive to all kinds of plants im pretty sure i'll be really sick the first week but i do have bentonite clay its used to absorb toxins simular to charcoal.
picture.php

M

Marywanna

It took years for my IBD to finally be DXed. First it was Crohns,then Ulcerative Colitis,Diverticular Disease, Celiacs,on and on. They don't want you to get better. They want to make more $ off you with all the colos and gastros and baruim swallows they order for you. Go onto any IBD site and you will see the same comments from pts over and over again. It is very frustrating.

I

icon

It took years for my IBD to finally be DXed. First it was Crohns,then Ulcerative Colitis,Diverticular Disease, Celiacs,on and on. They don't want you to get better. They want to make more $ off you with all the colos and gastros and baruim swallows they order for you. Go onto any IBD site and you will see the same comments from pts over and over again. It is very frustrating.

I know it i went through the same thing america is the land were the rich get richer the poor get poorer & the sick get sicker then eventually just die all in the name of greed & power.....

in america docs get paid on how many people they see per day & how many perscriptions they push weather their neccassary or not....anti depressants & pain killers have the best kickbacks which means they profit from the most.......

in europe docs get paid on how well they perform & cure or help their patience most of europe has better healthcare then we do & we dont have healthcare only sickcare america is #37 on the list but im guessing its actually worse by now....

theres been countless times i went in to see a doc & they told me im just deppressed & wanted to put me on an anti depressant right away & xanax without looking at any of my test or listening to what i had to say next time that happens im reporting them & writing bad reviews if we report them then maybe someday things will change even if its just a little things arnt changing cuz people put up with it & shrug their shoulders & say well what are ya gunna do theres nothing we can do.....dont put up with it report them!

M

Marywanna

Icon,I don't shrug my shoulders anymore. I have become my own advocate. I am paying for a service and expect to get what I pay for. I will tell off any Dr if I have to now,and went out of my state to get excellent care. And there is good care out there,but you have to look. MW

Hey marywanna, what cured you in the end?

I've had ibs-type symptoms for 9 years now and I've come to a point that I'm very hopeless and am getting scared it won't get cured and I will develop something worse.
Thinking about doing some self treatment against parasites to see if that's the problem. I've ordered some wormwood. Probably gonna get some black walnut oil and cloves.

p.s. I live in europe, and in my country I think doctors get a fixed salary, I think plus bonusses for types and amounts of medicines prescribed.
There's definately an advantage for let's say a psychiatre to prescribe ant-depressants (I've been on that junk for 3/4 year and stopped a few months ago. I'ts not very clear to me but I think companies and doctors are intermingled up to a certain degree.

KUSHEATER1

I have had parasites and took meds for six months which led to ulcers ibs,acid reflux and lastly gallbladder removal and I still have discomfort at times it has just become a part of my life,so do as said earlier in the thread travel out of your state to get good care don't let it go too long

KUSHEATER1

We live in a world where money drives all and everything most docs just put you through test after test until your tested out and still hurt and may have developed other problems from their trial and error on you

I

icon

Icon,I don't shrug my shoulders anymore. I have become my own advocate. I am paying for a service and expect to get what I pay for. I will tell off any Dr if I have to now,and went out of my state to get excellent care. And there is good care out there,but you have to look. MW

marrywanna - glad to hear it, its good to know theres people out there thats had enough & are willing to stand up for themselves.......

to those who are still struggling the best way to get healthy is to become edjucated & do countless hours of research (start with google) the more you know the better your chance of getting healthy & the less chance of docs taking advantage of you (knowledge is power). Its true there good help out there you definatley have to look for it but most likely you have to deal with alot of rotten eggs before you find one that is good.......

Kusheater1 - your absolutley right i personally been through the ringer doing every test maginable been on all kinds of meds stuff that put me in intensive care & i nearly died then got ulcers from acid reflux then they put me on nexium then protonix which made me feel weeker & more sick i stopped going to docs & gave up until my problems got really bad i felt i didnt have a choice it was either get some help or die....it took alot of bullshit crooked docs,extreme stress & frustration but finally i think i see the light.

Never give up hope you never know help can be right around the corner.:comfort:

Last edited:
I

icon

Thinking about doing some self treatment against parasites to see if that's the problem. I've ordered some wormwood. Probably gonna get some black walnut oil and cloves.

if you do you have to use all 3 at once cuz only wormwood wont do it....one herb kills the eggs another herb kills the infants & the other kills the adults....you have to get rid of all 3 stages to be cured from parasites.

cyat

Veteran
food grade diatomaceous earth will kill all parasites safely, and remove heavy metals and toxins.Homemade kefir will add good bacteria.I have used both , they work really well together! Try marilyn the kefir lady for both. she will ship on trust.

cyat

Veteran
I have made a connection between ibs, and these other stomach related problems with candidiasis.I could go on and on about the symptoms like low energy, extreme stomach pain( sharp) cracked toes , brain fog, bathroom issues etc. The doctors medicine worked for a little while but was extremely toxic. I did an herbal mix similar to what was listed in this post. It seemed to help but if i stopped taking it for even a week I would get extremely sick again. If I do the d.e. and kefir at least 3 times a week for a while, the benificial effects last for a few months. This combo is very gentle and even strengthening.
The d.e. kills all parasites but does not harm the benificial bacteria in the kefir.

allouez

Isn't IBS an autoimmune disorder? If so, wouldn't that make parasites *help* it rather than hurt it in some cases? There are studies using parasites to treat it, and people who have tried it themselves. (with hookworms)

wikipedia:
The number of people being diagnosed with IBD has increased as the number of infections by parasites, such as roundworm, hookworm and human whipworms, has fallen, and the condition is still rare in countries where parasitic infections are common.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflammatory_bowel_disease

M

Marywanna

Crohns and Colitis Foundation.com. IBS is a syndrome. IBD is a disease. Drs like to use them with each other. But they are not the same. And yes most IBDs are immune system diseases. You have to look farther for more info than Wiki. I am not going to injest parasites. Check into what hookworms and roundworms do. And once you get them,you must be treated for a very long time with poison.

Latest posts

Latest posts