What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Does it really matter where the thread is as long as its not binned guys? Change sucks but it's something we all have to deal with sooner or later in our lives. I think this place is perfect for this thread. Let's face it, in the last few months it has been less and less about MMJ topics and more about the strains found here in the San Diego area. I haven't really seen much talk about the medicinal effects, only pics of superdank SD buds! I'm not complaining but I can see Admins point in moving the thread. Just my 2 cents...

:friends: Here is to another 5000+ posts guys! :joint:

G

guest5703

Ok can someone make it real easy. I want the best fluorescent, for my money....what do I need? I could either buy 4 new T-5 bulbs for $$??? or buy something else, just dont have much cash and want the best lumen for the punch or what not. But I'd only be buying 4 new bulbs, should I just go that route instead of whole new CFL fixtures??? Thanks biiig time

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Ok can someone make it real easy. I want the best fluorescent, for my money....what do I need? I could either buy 4 new T-5 bulbs for $$??? or buy something else, just dont have much cash and want the best lumen for the punch or what not. But I'd only be buying 4 new bulbs, should I just go that route instead of whole new CFL fixtures??? Thanks biiig time

Best Fluorescent for your money will probably be the CFLs from Home Depot(26W I think). A friend of mine grew some decent size buds under 3 of them. Voodoo seems to have his set up dialed in proper. I'd use whatever he is using. Seems to work fine.

Voodoo how is heat with those CFLs?

V

Voodoo

Voodoo how is heat with those CFLs?

Totally non existent! I sometimes burn leaves from running the lights literally a half inch above the plants. When the leaves touch the lights for a half hour or so you get a tan discolored section in the leaf.

Like I said, no fans other than a single 8 inch 10 dollar special to move air over the plants so they wont fall over from bud weight, and even then I still usually have to stake em.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
possible new 'san diegos finest cut'

possible new 'san diegos finest cut'

...well, just started fowering again this morning...figured i would kick off the new thread w a lil grow action...among the flowering plants: SOURDAB...not dub...it is ESCD X (DABNEY BLUExAFGHAN)...also have an ALBERT WALKER going, gonna hit that w some GOLDEN CINDY pollen from doobieduck and nuggetshiner....couple others also, but the sourdab is the new one....
----shan and gt look for pm's today....

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hi All,
I thought I should put something up other than random CFL crap. Here's the
Sour Dubble x Gurriella Gold @ day 12
picture.php

M

medfinder

p.n.c.?

p.n.c.?

Oh well yeah, sorry, I havent even started to think about doing the ish we had talked about over at PNC.:)

I was over at p.n.c. last week.

missed out on the white,mabie next time.

Anybody know more about the N.C Fire OG?

Also every clone was looking a lot better than most collective I ve been too.

Great Pictures on this Thread!

M

medfinder

some work

some work

Thanks cali green.

heres some shots from the brothel.

First is some bag seed from Fire og kush, Thats what they called it at the collective I found 3 beans deep in one nug.

second Then some sour diesel ibl 19 days into flower.

Last picture A cross of sour bubble-4 male with a Blue Dream Female Clone Gave me 12 Beans most were males this is the only female that looked good.

Attachments

• d 004.jpg
    d 004.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 21
  • d 007.jpg
    d 007.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 18
  • d 016.jpg
    d 016.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 20

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, hibernation is over, and time to flower some of my tortured plants...first, two of my three SOURDAB's, then a shot of ALBERT WALKER which will get pollinated w some GOLDEN CINDY pollen donated by doobie duck for the server fund...
picture.php

picture.php

P

planty

WHAAAT!!! Alreaaady!!?!?!?! YES!!!!

Yes bro! She was already at about 6 weeks flowering!! Now she's about done so pics will come early next week! I talked to the guy I got it from and he was sayin that he heard what I have is really the true Hogsbreath and not the Old Betsy..but again I live 700 miles from SD and have no idea..can't wait to share some pics and see what some SD heads think.

Mitochondrion

Wow, way to start of the new thread Cali!!

Planty whatever you have sounds Dank, cause your all esited and stuff so I can't wait.

Voodoo - Damn so much with so little. Some of these cabs you guys are doing are rediculous. Impressive!

Sub - That albert looks Redonkulous.

Stay green and non mean SD!:tiphat:

G

guest5703

Originally Posted by caligreen
WHAAAT!!! Alreaaady!!?!?!?! YES!!!!
Yes bro! She was already at about 6 weeks flowering!! Now she's about done so pics will come early next week! I talked to the guy I got it from and he was sayin that he heard what I have is really the true Hogsbreath and not the Old Betsy..but again I live 700 miles from SD and have no idea..can't wait to share some pics and see what some SD heads think.

hehe, bit of confusion. I was actually iresponding to GrowTechs post about the GGxSD in flower for 12 days! Sorry brotha ;)

Here's some Green Ice going strong under my new digital 600!!!

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

Last edited:

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
New thread ^_^ well i best contribute...

Merlot Kush (Grape Ape x Og (Oregon kid cut this time instead of larry)
1 1/2-2 weeks out i hope...this is the third gen

DSC_3858.jpg

DSC_3843.jpg

And the fabled one... The Black Cauldron

DSC_3839.jpg

That new Merlot Kush is pretty amazing. IMO it really retained that awesome Grape Ape fruitiness, yet has that complex funk to it too. Everything I've seen from you is amazing man, congrats!

That Black Cauldron looks insane man, a manicure dream! All nug and no leaf WOW!! Hats off man!:tiphat:

P

planty

Fader - That Grape Ape x OG K looks devine. *****(5 stars!) You mentioned it was the 3rd generation...Did you self the OG cross it to the grape then self a select female forward three steps or grow out three sets of seeds to find the plant in the pic? Looks like a Urkle or Grape Ape cola forming up except makin OG Kush flowers! Very nice!

caligreen - It's all good bro I'm just happy to be able to share these pics when I take them I feel like I may be holding on to something very special to the SD cannabis community and I'm not even a member! I'd just like to find out what I have and can't wait to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts