What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

M

milehighmedical

Too update it turns out they sent out my card 20 days after I mailed my application. I just didn't get it in my mail box. But I'm in the registry, I just need to request another copy of my physical card.

Very happy patient here, lovin' the mile high state.

Baddog40

I've been using North Denver Caregivers, they usually deliver within an hour after calling. Never had a problem with their quality. PM me if you want their info.

P

Paco

I've been using North Denver Caregivers, they usually deliver within an hour after calling. Never had a problem with their quality. PM me if you want their info.
Sweet.
Hows the quality?
What strains do they cary, dried and clone?

K

Kola Radical

The strains at the Colorado dispensaries I've been to are like stepping back in time.

White Widow, AK47, Skunk, etc.. not bad strains, but let's get something from this friggin' century, huh?

MtnKuSh

The strains at the Colorado dispensaries I've been to are like stepping back in time.

White Widow, AK47, Skunk, etc.. not bad strains, but let's get something from this friggin' century, huh?
im working on it.. one root at a time. goal> lush healthy rooted clones to get out as meds for med users,growers.

MtnKuSh

god damn fucking crime that these med suppliers are..called and was going to get some shit delivered... but not for fucking $100 an 1/8 for some shit thats not grown,flushed,dried,cured the rite way. fucking crime> how are these med clinics not doing it for the money..? better yet how are they helping med users and sick people when they rape them on prices and quility...???????

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
It's really not hard to not buy something. I've got a price tag on everything I own. If you decide to pay the price I'm asking, where's the ripoff?

Yes, it's all about money. That's life. What's your point?

K

Kola Radical

I'm leaning towards a co-op of growers who keep each other supplied with medicine with no money ever changing hands.

And.. if it's medicine, then why can't I pay a co-payment like I do with any other medicine?

We should be able to get an ounce for a $50 co-pay.

The price will come down eventually as it becomes legal, but there will always be those carpetbaggers who take advantage of people. Anyone who charges $100 for an eighth should be raped anally with a broken 1000w HPS bulb.

MtnKuSh

I'm leaning towards a co-op of growers who keep each other supplied with medicine with no money ever changing hands.

And.. if it's medicine, then why can't I pay a co-payment like I do with any other medicine?

We should be able to get an ounce for a $50 co-pay.

The price will come down eventually as it becomes legal, but there will always be those carpetbaggers who take advantage of people. Anyone who charges $100 for an eighth should be raped anally with a broken 1000w HPS bulb.
i agree strongly.^. they didnt get my money.. i found a caregrower thats got all i need and then sum and dont gotta deal with any1 else.. lets see $40 an 1/8 for the real deal killer or $100 an 1/8 for sifted crap nuggs that are worse then beasters.. hard choice :laughing:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Grand Junction... I talked to a REALLY cool guy named Gregg Davis.

He just opened a shop and seems to be doing it right.

He advertised on Craigslist a few times, If you need his number I can get it.

He is having a doctor come to his shop every two weeks to sign reccomendations.....

Check it out!

pikes peak 69

Could you pm me some contact info for Grand Junction?

Thanks
pp69

Grand Junction... I talked to a REALLY cool guy named Gregg Davis.

He just opened a shop and seems to be doing it right.

He advertised on Craigslist a few times, If you need his number I can get it.

He is having a doctor come to his shop every two weeks to sign reccomendations.....

Check it out!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Could you pm me some contact info for Grand Junction?

Thanks
pp69
It seems I Can't PM... But why mess around.

Gregg Davis. Thereputic Herbal Center, Grand Junction.

970-623-1669

The First day he had a doctor present... they wrote over 170 Recomendations!!

Gregg said that in the last 10 years there have been only 100 or so TOTAL in grand junction that were registered.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Oh, and. FYI... I have never met him... just seemed cool on the phone.

Can you PM me? I would love to talk.

I've been thinking about opening a club in Colorado. Any thoughts?

We are opening the first "Brick and Mortar" dispensary in Littleton this week. Getting security systems, and the finishing touches together.

I will post our contact info as soon as I get the Moderators approval.

GreenMountainGroup

GreenMountainCare

P

Paco

heads up colorado patients:
at 630 On friday the 26 Brian Vincente will be at patients choice answering questions about the up coming health board changes to the law.