What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aptus line with Jack's Hydro?

Hookah79

Thinking about trying the Aptus line with Jack's hydro/cal nit/epsom salt 321 formula,(except the massboost) since i am using coco and heard that it might mess with cal -mag intake.

Has anyone tried this,and if so how did it go?.

Ravenboy

the altus line of WHAT? additives? or lights?

most people i know that use jacks don't add anything. especially if you are recirculating.

i don't even add Mg unless they show a deficiency. with my tap, i am ok once feeding at full strength, so i don't add Mg since too much can lock out calcium (and other cations, dunno)

adding Mg as a preventative just in case is not a great idea, IMO

Hookah79

the altus line of WHAT? additives? or lights?

most people i know that use jacks don't add anything. especially if you are recirculating.

i don't even add Mg unless they show a deficiency. with my tap, i am ok once feeding at full strength, so i don't add Mg since too much can lock out calcium (and other cations, dunno)

adding Mg as a preventative just in case is not a great idea, IMO

Aptus additives ofc,i mentioned not adding the massboost(additive) to the mix.
I 've observed what the fasilitor does to the plants(not mine).Nice thick stalks ,green leaves,just healthier plants overall.I forsure will use the fasilitor,but was wondering if the other additives were worth it ,since i am paying pennies for jack's.

Ravenboy

ahh of course

Well in reservoirs I use nothing but jacks and many growers do the same

In hand water I do use additives and jacks plays well with what I have used

Indianasc13

ive just started to put in Aptus fasilitor and bloomboost into my jacks 3,2,1 line up. so far seems great. only into week 3 of this run. I run a drip system from a res, and i run small a res (12 gallons) so that i replace the nutrients weekly. It seems that running the bloom boost in the res is not good and that is a little annoying. Aptus says no longer than 3 days. The fasilitor does seem to froth up the res and add some particulates.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
What I do

What I do

I use the fasilitor at 4 ml a gallon in the pump sprayer and foliar feed once a week at the end of veg and beginning of flower. It’s been good to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts