What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

T

the rooster

:wave:Ciao

Does anyone have more information about Blazing Pantera ?

Many thanks
:tiphat:

justabluez

Veteran
Update
=======
I switched over to 11/13 a few days go.

1. Colombian Pipe Dream is female.
2. Black Maui 1 is female. BM 2 is 2 weeks behind.
3. Dragon's Fire 2 is female. DF 1 looks female.
=============================

justabluez

Veteran
A few pics.

Attachments

• BM1_102715_a.jpg
    BM1_102715_a.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 52
  • cpd_102715_k.jpg
    cpd_102715_k.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 54
  • df2_102915_g.jpg
    df2_102915_g.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 54

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
for anyone that wants a picture of what Snow's gene lines can do here is a Blueberry Blast at day 42 flowering. That was my first run with her. This round is looking even better. :) Delicious and potent and smelly.

picture.php

thanks for those updates justabluez. Plants look healthy and should put out some phenomenal smoke. :dance013:

justabluez

Veteran
Update
=======
1. Black Maui 1 is flowering nicely. (BM2) is a male.
2. Both Dragon's Fires are flowering. I have [1] in a 2 gal, and its taller than the one in a 5 gal?
3. Colombian Pipe Dream is looking good. Has the most pistils.
4. Panama is the tallest plant at around 4 feet, and its only week 2?
5. Golden Tiger is the last to sprout and is a couple weeks behind. Its only about 16 inches, but it seems to be the strongest plant. When I pull on it, it pulls back? Very strong aggressive stem.

At least 10-12 more weeks to go!!

Attachments

• all_110915_a.jpg
    all_110915_a.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 54

justabluez

Veteran
The Colombian Pipe Dream is coming along. Nice structure. Not as tall as the Black Maui, Dragon's Fire. Buds are starting to develop.

Attachments

• cpd_111115_a.jpg
    cpd_111115_a.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 67
I've been lucky enough to grow, Blueberry blast, holy diver, California Purple Haze, Beverly Kills, kaleidos dope and now I'm into the Faded Glory.... Not a single one has let me down.

Nice looking plants justabluez...

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Update
=======
it seems to be the strongest plant. When I pull on it, it pulls back? Very strong aggressive stem.

Dont do that. Pulling up on the stem fractures micro roots/fungi and stresses the plant.
No worries, everyone starts iff doing it too.

CoCoSativas

Anyone out there growing any Snowhigh gear? Just curious. I've done the Pipe Dream (Blue Dream Haze X Acapulco Gold X C99). It smoked like an amped up version of Blue Dream. I also crossed it with Eva Seeds Jamaican Dream. I called the cross (Jamaican Pipe Dream). I only grew one seed of the Jamaican Pipe Dream, and It was a female. It had more indica in it , but the high is soo clear, you don't even feel high. You just feel like you drank too much coffee.

The Pipe Dream smelled like blueberry candy. Really sweet smell. I also screwed up the grow, so no good pictures. This is why I'm curious who else out there is a FAN of SNOWHIGH SEEDS!!!!

- justabluez

Where to buy snows shit these days?

justabluez

Veteran
I've been lucky enough to grow, Blueberry blast, holy diver, California Purple Haze, Beverly Kills, kaleidos dope and now I'm into the Faded Glory.... Not a single one has let me down.

Nice looking plants justabluez...

Thanks! I want to get Panama Gold and Devil's Tit!!

Dont do that. Pulling up on the stem fractures micro roots/fungi and stresses the plant.
No worries, everyone starts iff doing it too.
Yeah, I probably should not do that. But Golden Tiger stem is aggressive! Seems to be use to the Rhino's passing through or something!!!

justabluez

Veteran
DJ said that "male hermies" should produce more females because of the extra female genes in the male pollen. We will see !!! I'm chuckin all my ladies!!!

CoCoSativas

Wow looks cool I'll have to order sometimes lots of dope breeders, though I'll be busy with reefs stuff and what I have for the next while

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DJ said that "male hermies" should produce more females because of the extra female genes in the male pollen. We will see !!! I'm chuckin all my ladies!!!

Be careful and keep a good eye on the progeny.

Like begets like!
Though, I've seen some good results in the F1 using males like that, taking the line further could open up a serious shit storm.

Best of luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts