What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thoughts?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Death by Dope

A man aged 36 is thought to have become the first in Britain to die directly from cannabis poisoning. Lee Maisey smoked 25,000 joints during his 11-year addiction to the drug - due to be decriminalised later this month. He said he had a headache before collapsing. Yesterday a coroner recorded that single Mr Maisey, of Summerhill, Pembrokeshire, died from cannabis toxicity.
Afterwards experts warned cannabis was getting stronger - and risks were even higher if it is eaten rather than smoked.

Zep says..... "MY ASS"

DrJay2001

now at peace
You are right Zep. The story was bunk. Yes, the guy was one champ of a toker but it had nothing to do with his death. Reefer madness is alive and well in England.

I tried the other night to kill myself with bud :) The attempt failed but I'm willing to try again.

Yours,
Dr. jay

G-D

I have tried many times to OD on cannabis.
but I always seem to fall asleep before death creeps in.
and my stash just gets smaller?

DrJay2001

now at peace
April 1, 2004

Los Angeles Times
Don Coyote Reporting

Los Angeles Man Found Dead from Pot OD

A local West Hills medical scientist was found dead early last Friday morning. Known as "Dr. Jay" his wife tearfully related the doctors last experiment where he tried to prove pot could not cause death.

"Dr. Jay" and retired Drug Dog Spike ingested a dozen home made coma cookies, smoked 137 bong loads of Train Wreck, and 17 grams of Krystal Spike scissor hash.

Spike was revived from coma two days after the experiment went haywire. "Dr. Jay" was not so lucky. It was not known at the time of his hospitalization that he had aspirated a burning gram of hash from the head of a sewing needle. This accidental inhalation of burning hashish has been determined to be the proximate cause of death by the Los Angeles County Coroner.

"Dr. Jay" will be sorely missed by many friends, family, and the local botchi ball society.

.......well it could have happend

Yours,
Dr. Jay

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
DrJay2001 said:
.I tried the other night to kill myself with bud :) The attempt failed but I'm willing to try again.

I'd be willing to take that challenge too. Let me clear my schedule first. This might take some time.

GreatLakes THC