What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multiple Sclerosis

Pactivist

First let me say that I have not as yet been diagnosed with MS, but after watching this horrible disease consume my sister, and seeing her symptoms, I can only assume that what I am going through right now is most likely the same. I have an appointment in a couple of weeks to start the tests, and I must say that I am just a little nervous. MS only took three years from the initial diagnosis to confine her to a wheelchair and four more to end her life. I am in pain pretty much daily, I am losing my muscle tone, and i seem to be losing my strength slowly. Anyone with MS or MS related information please post it here! if it turns out that I am negative for MS then I will still try to update this thread on a regular basis, for anyone else with this terrible disease.
also, does anyone recommend a really good strain for pain management? peAce

DrJay2001

now at peace
Boy, I'm really sorry to hear you may have MS. The course of the disease is very variable and can be quite individualistic. In any event, you're doing the right thing getting worked up.

Cannabis can help enormously as Zoe and others have already mentioned in this forum. There is a bunch of information available on our AAMC website on MS at:

http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/cmu/can_cannabis_help_ms.htm

Take care!

Yours,
Dr. Jay

Zoe

vaporize for pain

vaporize for pain

Heavenhigh Last week I had 3 people with MS I vaporized them and it definatly helped with the pain..........I have devoted the rest of my life to help people in pain get pot and vaporizors so if I can help you let me know

Pactivist

Thanks

Thanks

Hey DrJay, thanks for the link, interesting reading for myself and my naysayers. and Zoe, thanks also, I just may be in touch with you about the vapo. I tried to build a vaporizer with a light bulb, it works, but not really well. :rolleyes: my tests are scheduled to begin Mar 31. so now i am starting to get a little bit nervous. well whatever it is I hope that something can be done about the way I am feeling right now. just typing this has almost worn my hands out. sad for a guy who loves to play guitar. but I will keep reading and try to find some useful Ms links to post here. peAce to all.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
How about an update...

How about an update...

Any new news Pactivist? I'm sure there's others here besides myself that would like to know how things are going. Have any of the results come back yet? I'm praying for you.

GreatLakes THC