Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > mmmmmm...donuts

Thread Title Search
mmmmmm...donuts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 07:22 AM #661
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
lots nice lime smells on the black lime x cherry chem ?
white cherry will look leafy till its trimmed ....your in for some unique gear here
beanz is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2018, 07:23 AM #662
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Ggs1...a couple weeks behind the previous plants
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2018, 07:31 AM #663
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
This is the next group of seed plants. I've run other phenos of all of these crosses. All fire keeper quality crosses. There are 2x white pie, 1 gg4xwifi and 2x fire cherry pie by relentless. Old family purple, be bbas girl and 3queens by csi Humboldt. One gorills bubble by Tony green. This light has blown up with the warmer temps and is at least three times the size as the plants previously under this light has that went in at the same size. The better night time temps have made a huge difference. I believe they are at week 2 give or take.
oti$ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:24 PM #664
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Looking good Otis. was it getting too cold on the night cycle for ya?
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2018, 05:55 PM #665
oti$

Ya it was getting down in the liw 50's and even high 40's on the coldest nights. The buds didn't swell very much and growth was less than vigorous. The weed turned out taste, potent and pretty, but the yield was very low and the buds loose and small. It was a cold winter this year. I've got the temps at about 77-79 day and 70 or so at night. Vpd is in decent range and the newest group of plants are blowing up. I've had to raise the light twice now as they've nearly trpled in size. They still have a week off stretch too. I took a bunch more clones from the FCP, ofp, bubba's girl, glufi, g-bubbs, 3queens, and white pie because all the previous ohenos I've run of these plants have been elite quality and I typically run a pheno 3x minimum before thinking about dropping it. I've got white cherry truffle, cherry limeade, tangie, pie faces and a few sour dubb×suge's pure kush that will be flowered for their second run in a couple weeks. I'll probably just run these all a couple more times before I pop anymore seeds... actually I've got some ogkb×og3 that should be arriving soon that will be popped immediately, but I'm working with quite a few different crosses at the moment. The pie face are my favorite from the last run... absolutely delicious flavor and strong cherry sweet og nose. I was going to add a light for more seeds, but that light will have to be used for all the clones and 2nd and 3rd runs if the seed plants.
And yes beanz the cherry like have some nice smells coming off her...she's frosty and looks like she'll yield too. The white cherry truffle have this kind of creamy kind of smell to it that is captivating. I'm horrible at strain and smell description, but I think of cherries and cream when I smell the wct. I'll probably have to go ahead and try some blr when when I pop the ogkb× og3, I had a mouse eat all the last seedlings of those and I've been dying to try them.
oti$ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:16 AM #666
oti$

Day 51 on theses gg4s1's
oti$ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:20 AM #667
oti$

Gg4s1#2
The number 2 is smelling sour and the number 1 is smelling super fucking sour. They both look sour, ...they also look to have at least a solid 3 weeks left to go. Interested to see how they turn out.
oti$ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:27 AM #668
oti$

3queens @51 days

This is pheno#2,
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2018, 07:37 AM #669
oti$

I chopped 2 of the white cherry truffle phenos..#'s2and 3. Both had a sweetish sour dank kind of flavor/smell. The 2 more sweet and the end more sour. Nice strong nose on both. Tough trim, but worth it. I'm having trouble getting good pics with this shitty camera phone. Everything is washed out or blurry. I'll try to get decent pics of the # 4, it looks like it needs at least another week. It smells nothing like the other two, no sweet or sour...more of a peppery incense type thing with much more dense and better stacking buds.
The cherry limeade is Also still in flower and looks like she'll need another week to ten days. Cherry limeade is not as strong smelling as the wct with more of a chemmy/acrid smell with some very slight sweet notes on the back end. Buds are not super dense, but stack well with good branching and branch strength. Next from beanz will be black lime reserve, aog×blr, and another one of his blr crosses or maybe rose especial...have not decided...
oti$ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.