What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last 2 pics are sweet too. first up is MSM's cut of GHP at like 50 days flower

last up is the AD at like 37 days.

Last edited:
G

:yoinks: awesome pics as usual chili. Always comin with some crazy snow on your buds. Good stuff, keep it comin

guerilla

hey that headstash bud looks somewhat like what urkle does in a distant way and also what you say about it growing inwards towards the meristem and blowing calyx outward in the most dense fashion layer after layer thats how urkle buds too cant squeeze the tops at day 50 they are rock solid great grow bro i love your array of genetics i wish i had the time and energy to grow something other than the grapes

love your jackie o also have you run her before what do you think is she katsus cut the DHK one?

well i seem to be a barrel of questions i just get excited

give thanks

peace and unity

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the nugs are dense like billiard balls. woot

this GHP is mature and ready for harvest tomorrow

have a look at my new kush. shes fast and furious

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a look at romulators ssh . It has this awesome scent of like sweet tarts and something from heaven. check it out

heres jackie-o a couple days before the chop

the dwarf in her best bubba kush pose. haha

budrunners

Jackie o uhhhhh Damn The whole group is just mouth watering duhhhhhh I'm speachless Is all I can say.

As always you amaze us all with your skillz
peace

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not from dispensaries or compassion clubs. Luck and good fortune. Very good fortune. I try and give thanks to the souls that gifted me the goods. Also give thanks to Jah! I try and never forget to knock on wood, also rarely step on cracks or lines.
Jackie-o is amazing me. Its the largest and most vigorous Hybrid I ever had the pleasure to care for and witness. Hopefully everyone can get their meat beaters on this cut someday. I'm noticing this overipe banana/ oranges smell from the flowers of JO. Wicked.

G

DAAAMMMM ITTT!!!!! Holy jeez. wow. Those are most beautiful Chili. NICE pics.POTM for sure.Peace

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are many faves sawadee . They are all special in their own way. Most plants I show are keepers and are in a perpetual system. Whereas each week there are a couple different clones finishing and getting harvested. It works well to keep tolerance build up to a minimum. Although most of these strains are plenty potent. A person still could get tired of the same thing all the time. I always say variety is the spice of life. This first plant I'll show has to be in the top 5 of all time clone onlys. Its the Strawberry cough. My friends like it alot.

Here is another fave/top 5 the sour d.

this is new but soon to be a local fave. Jackie-O

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there always seems to be a lack of this sweet bitch. Norcal Crypt

The wonderful bowfish in all her foxtails. This is a good medicinal plant for anxiety IMHO. It mellows the user out and creates nirvana. Good for the hyperactive types to unwind.

Berkely has a following of zombie stoners. The people who really dig getting plastered/wasted stoned get off on her. Plus shes very pungent and a stinker in late flowering.

One more that y'all havnt seen yet. This is a DJ blueberry I aquired from a friend from back in the OG days. I'm just now getting to her in the flower room. I had mislabeled and didnt have it . I had to re-aquire it from a friend that i had gifted it to before i even ran her. Glad i got her back and have the pleasure to see what happens with her. I can see its going to be a nice cola. Even bigger than my select blueberry clone. May not finish as fast, but it looks everybit as frosty if not frostier. check it out

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa whoa whoa i missed a lot. some sexy ass shots berkster. hope everything is going well for you. i just harvested the same blowfish yesterday, super frosty when grown outdoors, hope the smoke is good. and that bb, is a kicker. lots of people like it. taste REAL good with a nice cure. and as always the DC looking top notch. hope all is well my friend.

SnowMayne420

Just when I think I've seen your best, you bust out great new pictures. Keep up the good work, and let me know if you find anything new that floats your boat.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tribal check this out. AD and she's finished at 52 days.

I picked up the latest cannabible and was dissapointed this wasnt in there. It's the Berkely clone just past halfway through 12/12.

Last picture is of a DJ blueberry clone. I'm really liking what I'm seeing with this one. Hope it is as fruity and potent as my other berry.

Last edited:

sawadee

NIce work Chilli, all the strains ya got are lovely. Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing :) Would love to have that NoCal Crypt for the headz here in Spain. They would go nuts!!

guineapig

Veteran
WoW what a stable!!! That NorcalCrypt has to be in the Cannabible3 or it is unfair....

:ying: kind regards from your friend the guineapig :ying: