What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya mon ima test a few out to try and confirm the pollen donor. I'm almost sure it was the arcata. I actually hope it was. No worries, it looks like ima have tons on the scough and over a hundred on the DJTMB. Also the crypt and schrom may have taken a hit as well. As far as accidental knock ups. This may be one for the record books. I'll get those out to everyone as soon as possible. MMM The flavor of trainwreck and strawberry cough mixed... I'll roll a blend of that to see what its all about. Woot Cryptwreck sounds wicked too, DJTMBreck, heres the best (schreck) ;wink

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
looking great all...

sup Chilli-- i had a accident last year with my TW and Airbourne G-13.. teh TW hermed on me and hit up my AG-13.. have grown they out yet but have 6 seeds from that .. i really should pop them and see what i got.. maybe a new hybrid to kill for... LOL

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

SCHRECK hahahaha O man I just dyed laughin at that one man, its fuckin genious! :biglaugh:

So many new sweet strains in the mix now :woohoo: . Ive got alot of catchin up to do with ya brother berk before ive tried even half of the new stuff the crew collectivly has. So I guess this new year will be filled with great new things for everyone to try out :jump:. Ive had an extremely shitty, unlucky ending for 06, so im hoping that this year will be a real good one. I have faith it will be.

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
watch out for herm plants, they may produce some good offspring but can become a real pain in the ass in more than a few ways. cant beat a good healthy male for the best seeds.

CC schreck hahaha aka the stoney swamp monster

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on Jay, we pretty much know that. But im not gonna throw them in the garbage. Hell, if SourD can be from a stray herm. I'm all about finding more gems like her. Sure the phenotypes will be sic but maybe worth growing them out. Besides, as freebies who would complain. The possibilities are noteworthy in my opinion.
CC hell ya broham!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sorry herms and me dont get along very well. I got hopes to you finding something extra special though! just thinking of some tw/cough *licks lips*

theJointedOne

Veteran
this is still around? or progeny? That fist pic posted by chili looks like all the best weed we'd get in the bay area back in the late 90s early 2000's