What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Litz .PBP pure blend pro organic hydro nutes. We use to use GH. But now its all organics.
Jay, oh ya man.. the adrenaline... I almost forgot about those. They should be some tight kush cross. Definately post up some pics if you get them to crack.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how long ago did u make the switch to organics? i bet the final product taste a hell of a lot better now huh :) i will never be able to go off organics. the adrenaline will be put to the test up against some major funk, im sure they will hang in there though that dc was some good stuff! ill be sure to get some pics to ya when i get around to them, so many strains to get done so little time.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i say about 8 months ago or so is when we made the switch. We still use GH in the veg stage. It helps to get a really healthy plant ready for the 12/12. The taste flavor and smell has seemed to improve somewhat. But i swear, its not so much that its freakish or anything. Also the yields are way off from GH blooming formula. We went from 3 oz schrom's to 1.5. Kinda sad sized nuggs when dried too. We are kinda still in the dial in procedures. So maybe in the next year or so we'll figure it out. With it beign so expensive and barely the yields we want. The slight change in flavor is very dissapointing for the PBP. I was hoping for some crazy difference but it hasnt panned out that way just yet. Reguardless, we arent giving up yet. But at least we can always change back to GH . The 2 nutes seem compatible enough not to ruin a clone or plant when experimenting. So for right now since GH is such a complete nute. It works wonders in veg.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sure it will get some getting used to going from what you know best to something completly new, also pbp isnt 100% organic its just organic based. give it some time and youll get the hang of it. no worries bro :joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha @ the avatar, its fuggin sweet. the nuggetry looks sweet and tastey as well. i smoked some cough about a month ago, good stuff.

MrDank

Veteran
Hey guys, it's me from Overgrow. Good to see some good peeps here. That Berk looks like some SICK (as in good!) Afghani, and so do the crosses. Keep up the hard work. Also Berk, I was wondering, you said you lost yields once you switched to PBP. Is that in hydro or soil?

Peace

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha jay .. I figured i should break out another high times avatar from the archives..
MrD we run hydro PBP. I'm still in the process of dialing it in. I've not given up on GH nutes altogether though. It's a great supplement during veg and early flower. The plants seem to dig the extra boost of micro nutes...

Check out the norcal crypt

Last edited:

budrunners

That is some sticky sweet/stinky delight. I love them pictures. Keep them coming please. I hope the organics work out for ya, I guess you miss the yields from GH.

peace

WoooooooT to the chocolate trip all i can say is im still enjoying this girl and will for a very long time to come and was sappenin chili berk i hope yer keepin yer pimp hand strong i would expect nothing less and i love the avatar funny shit man :joint:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on tribal! glad to see you stop by my man.. Looks like the ct doin ya well this round. Awesome specimen .
Bud, the yields we got from gh were outstanding. But there was always a slight overfert flavor even with the best of flushes. So for the picky and the uber snobbish, I figured i had better get with this organic game. Certain times we still run the gh. But not in the last 2 months of the plants life. :yummy:
Here is a pic of the most recent seedling. Its the arnold and bertha offspring. Has yet to show sex, but looks female and just like bertha so far.

a little peek at the dwarf

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found a seed on the floor. It's unusual to see a lone seed laying around. So I figured lets see what happens. Here is a pic of what it looks like. I'll kinda keep track of this one and post pics as it grows. I'll call it *unknown* until further notice.

Also a look at what a BerkelyxSour bubble looks like in veg.

A nice run of bubblehash. :yoinks:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is an update of the PH2 . It's a seed I started and have been watching closely. PH is a cross of berkely and sour bubble. This seems to resemble the sour bubble alot more than berkely. She showed sex very quick. Now its around 3 weeks in 12/12. Will keep updating as she blooms.

I had a couple old ass northern lights seeds. They had been laying around looking all sad and old. Not much color to them and both were small. I was told they were original northern lights. I'm kinda interested in these 2 seedlings. With any luck i can get a male that looks worthy. Or even a male and female so i can make some extra seeds. Ya just never know what can happen. And thats what is so fun.

an update on the dwarf @ 25-30 days bloom.

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a look at the business end of a stoney bologna x ab13. Its closing in on the 60 day mark. Smells like dirty feet with some skunk in the mix.

An update of the sour bubble. It's female and jst starting to show signs. Averages 5 days in 12/12 to show sex. Another Bertha lookalike.

THe *unknown* seedling looking stronger than last photo op. I cant tell for sure yet, but it could be a dwarf x Sour bubble from the looks. But who knows for certain. Could be anything.

another look at the PH2 test plant. Definately sour bubble dominant with a hint of the leaf curl evident in the berkely clone.

a couple shots of the dwarf

last but not least a closeup of the black russian

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa looks like a lot is going on there, one busy stoner eh? glad to see some of those beans popped, see what i have in store for me. those bertha x arnold plants are all going to be friggin huge. ill wait till next outdoor season for that one. time for some solar hits catch ya later.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
an update on the PH2, coming along nicely. I did find a few male preflowers low on the branches. This will probly not get another chance. On to another seedling of PH.

snapped a couple of the dwarf. She is real fast and makes some killer dense nugs when shes treated right. I find the lower ppm does the trick. @500-600ppm and she seems happy.

A rare picture of my personal blueberry. It's a very finicky clone. But when conditions and ppm are right. Look out, cause she's quick and very fruity and gooey. This picture doesnt do any justice to the sweetness of this rare clone.

Last edited: