What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace and CBD

Now that Ace has released three high CBD strains, I am hoping to learn from others who have compared the mental effects of different strains and other CBD products.

Dubi, I assume your strains are naturally high in CBD rather than being crossed with AC\DC, Cannatonic, Juanita or other building blocks of modern CBD hybrids. Many hash plants are said to be high in CBD. I had some hash over 30 years ago that was more relaxing than bud affected me.

So far I have used whole plant CBD oil, salve, and shatter. I have used CBD isolate wax. I am currently smoking some 7.8% CBD 0.3% THC bud sold by a Colorado hemp farm. I have also smoked CBD Crew Skunk Haze and Juanita Lagrimosa by Reggae Seeds both of which I grew and are advertised as 1:1. So far, the best effect came from sampling a Harley-Tsu tested at 1.6:1. I had the most mellow euphoria that it had been my luck to get from cannabis since the 70s. There must be more to the high than just THC and CBD percentages. Someone out there surely has done extensive sampling but of course we are all affected differently.

george7

Check out the lebanese mate. Im about to pop 20 regulars..Im really excited based on the conversation i had with luis.. Looks like all phenos have a high amount of cbd and low to moderate thc. Perfect medicinal strain. Not for the folks that want something powerful but it seems that this strains has huge medicinal potential plus its a true old school landrace.

Check out the lebanese mate. Im about to pop 20 regulars..Im really excited based on the conversation i had with luis.. Looks like all phenos have a high amount of cbd and low to moderate thc. Perfect medicinal strain. Not for the folks that want something powerful but it seems that this strains has huge medicinal potential plus its a true old school landrace.

Hey thanks for the reply. Definitely want to try the Lebanese and Bubba Hash. Who is Luis? I remember a seed seller by that name.

G

green johny

luis is dubi
lebanese is good choice, or early bubba hash which have 10+ cbd for sure anyway but lack thc. I wait for more serious project with their mother that have read on facebook. it has 1thc and 20cbd and its in progress. menawhile ive found some suzyQ hybrid but not available

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I grew the early bubba last spring. Totally matched the tested ratios as it has no head but is very relaxing. Plant smelled like coffee and earth and it turned gorgeous fall colors at the end. Buds were very small and tight, quite encrusted too.

Texas Tea... I'm digging your picture. Reminds me of a clip that Turner Classic Movie shows regularly with lip synching dogs all dressed up.
What is your tolerance level? A 3:1 might give me some level of high.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi SierraPadre,

Thanks for your interest in our recent high CBD releases. We have spent lot of resources in the lab in the last years to try to understand better the cannabinoid and terpene contents of our strains. Fruit of this work we have confirmed that some of our strains are indeed rich in CBD.

The super rich CBD 1 and CBD 5 parental plants came indeed from S1 offspring from original Cannatonic clone, although we have not released anything with CBD 1 and CBD 5 yet, we are still finding the best way to inbred these 2 parental plants together.

Our first 3 rich CBD releases are not related to Cannatonic, Juanita La Lagrimosa, CBD Crew, etc ....

The new pure lebanese sativa is a P3 landrace which its population has naturally a very high CBD content.

Recent cannabinoid analysis of ErdPurt afghani indica also have shown that ErdPurt contains high levels of CBD too.

Our ErdPurt hybrid that has a more remakable and uniform high CBD content with a uniform THC:CBD ratio of 1:3 is Early Bubba Hash.

I will explain soon in a new thread all the details about our new 2018 releases, including the CBD rich ones. Alhtough the strains descriptions at our website are already quite detailed.

Let me know if you have any other doubt. Kind regards, dubi

B

Bongi

I am super interested in info about your future CBD releases. I have started to collect low THC high CBD strains.
Interested in Lebanese line 35 and hope that there is possibility to buy only those, not whole breeders pack. I have enough high THC seeds for long time and I dont have lot of money.
If there is going to be CBD rich strains with phenos which has less than 1% THC I am going to order them right away because I had good exerience with Tropical mix. I found one very good plant out of 6 seeds.

I think part of the challenge for breeders is developing strains that new smokers, those who respond with panic/anxiety, or otherwise have low tolerance, will enjoy. Most breeders and their circle of testers have built up a healthy tolerance. If you need testers, just Google weed and panic attacks. There must be 10 million on Reddit alone.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I've read a lot of anecdotal evidence the panic attacks can be mitigated by vaping. That being said, there's a better version of the home CBD test kit online now. I took a bit of time and refined it.You should have no difficulty determining which plants are highest in CBD, allowing you to flower out only the highest testing ones. Should that be your preference. :)

There's a thread for it here at, This Link.

Latest posts

Latest posts