What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

marmarb

Necann is the weekend of March 24th and 25th. So I'm sure that will bring alot of growers out.

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
some one should run and old fashioned completely private private get together to match up sellers and buyers of clones ... skip the mayhem

watch what you say in regards to that, it existed at one time through here and the organizers got the ban hammer back then. I know legal state but still just a fyi :tiphat:

jab72

Is there a way to recognize IC Mag members at the next show? Maybe something as simple as a name sticker with a big IC written on it?

mowood3479

Veteran
Ahh broadmites and pesticides:) if u set foot at this expo I’d burn all ur clothes and exterminate any clones acquired.. or not.
Whateves

Burt

Veteran
Can anyone confirm that NECANN will have clones?
Going on Saturday, anyone else?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Can anyone confirm that NECANN will have clones?
Going on Saturday, anyone else?

they have not even allowed seed sales yet so I doubt you'll find any clones there.

might be seeds here now will give freebies but selling cannabis at events like this is not legal in Mass.

cannacon and harvest cup are the ones you want to attend as they skirt the rules and allow sales.

Americangrower

Veteran
On the vendors list they show Mosca seeds. Looking them up, they have a OGK no less. Last year there was the guy from Bay State Seeds vending at the table closest to the entry, but it was somewhat on the down low.

Mosca is a long time member here was known for his C99 (while grim was gone) and oldtime moonshine crosses. His Ind bubblegum x OTM is supposed to be really good. Unfortunately he has started to do mostly fem seeds now which I'm not a fan of.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mosca is a long time member here was known for his C99 (while grim was gone) and oldtime moonshine crosses. His Ind bubblegum x OTM is supposed to be really good. Unfortunately he has started to do mostly fem seeds now which I'm not a fan of.

Maybe worth a visit?

Americangrower

Veteran
Just looked at vendors list, there is a few seed vendors so I would assume seeds will be available. If not I'm sure there will be tons of free samples to make it worth the trip. I know Coast of Maine gave away coupons for a bag of soil at an event last year.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
there were a couple seed tables last year and they stopped them.

it's really about what the local po po will tolerate but the guy running NECANN thinks he's got the next HT franchise going, 6 shows this year all in different places.

looks like he wants to corner the market on "straight" events.

he's got an outdoor thing happening here this summer that I expect will allow smoking.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Dam, I was really looking forward to a brass pole event. Y'know, clone whores on the corners, bugs crawling around everywhere, high price dancers with exotic names, the whole enchilada.

KONY

Veteran
there were a couple seed tables last year and they stopped them.

it's really about what the local po po will tolerate but the guy running NECANN thinks he's got the next HT franchise going, 6 shows this year all in different places.

looks like he wants to corner the market on "straight" events.

he's got an outdoor thing happening here this summer that I expect will allow smoking.

I would hedge a bet it's way more about what local politicians want to tolerate. Local leo there is pretty friendly towards cannabis. Even before legalization.

Either way, I went last year and will probably go again this year. I was able to find a coupon code last year, and hope too this year.... Still not set in stone, but I had a good time. My only complaint was not getting into the city earlier in the day.

I would say these first few events I attended years ago up in Maine really disappointed me (I was expecting west coast style canna event), however now that I expect way less I am content with going. I also really enjoy walking around Boston and taking the T. So nice not needing to use a car.

Cannabologist

Veteran
Dam, I was really looking forward to a brass pole event. Y'know, clone whores on the corners, bugs crawling around everywhere, high price dancers with exotic names, the whole enchilada.
Thats the fuckin funniest post I've ever read :)

Last edited: