What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who will be the first person in Cali. to be jailed for pot now that cannabis is legal

shaggyballs

Veteran
there are not enough DEA to do the job by a LONG shot.:woohoo:

Do you really think if there was a meth lab in every house in Cali. the authorities would just say we can't handle that much crime, let just go back to the dough nut shop? Not by a long shot!

AUMA in Cali

Cops get $50 million per year from cannabis....WTF!
Beginning in 2022 the CHP will be given not less than $50M (see subparagraph D) annually from this fund.

So the new task force will get all the money they need.
A few hundred million will put a few more boots on the ground...no?
They may not get them all, but they will get the majority.

If what you state is true, we don't need legalization, we just need a grow in every yard and that would keep us safe....I don't think it works that way.

Peace
shag

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Is there a way to get the DEA to either decriminalize or reclassify marijuana to maybe a class 3 drug? The US had republican controll in Washington DC An democrat control an still nothing. That DEA issue is still a main barrier to overcome. Maybe a constitutional convention might be the way to go to get it done. Any thoughts?

That's a very good post.

As the root of the matter is the federal schedule issue / the controlled substance act.

I think it'd be easier to just ammend the controlled substance act imo. Just a simple ammendment based on scientific facts on the nature of cannabis and how the current scheduling can no longer be because it has been proven to be non-factual scientifically and proven to be detrimental socially and economically.

That'd make too much sense to pass the needed legislature...the place is full of idiots.

People really don't know how fucking lucky they are that stuff like auma is passing considering the amount of idiots involved in the process.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Mark my words, more and more people in Cali. will soon be going to jail.
It is currently happening in CO. and Cali. is next up on the list.
Check my SIG. for more info.

^Dude just move to an illegal state and see how it is compared to any of the state's that have enacted legalization, it's night and day. We cant be searched here in Colorado due to the smell which reduce the police power tremendously. Living in Virginia, dealing with a real illegal states laws and complete lack of access left me with weird PTSD like symptoms for the first few months I lived in Colorado. Fear-mongering threads like this don't help anything. For the average consumer in Colorado, legalization has done nothing but benefit. Even medical here is completely untouched and thriving.

Latest posts

Latest posts