What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
general nonsense covers a lot of ground though...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:early morning tomorrow...gonna go ride some trail in the early hours...nothing too adventurous aside from the trails being among the roughest in the area...a lot of rocks...a lot of punch in the nuts climbs...and just about everything is loose...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Leaving across the state on the rails to trails system Monday. Saginaw to Cadillac to grand rapids and back home. All together a bit over 300 miles. This is going to kick my ass for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_20200718_125340409.jpg
    IMG_20200718_125340409.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 6

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leaving across the state on the rails to trails system Monday. Saginaw to Cadillac to grand rapids and back home. All together a bit over 300 miles. This is going to kick my ass for sure.
for long rides i like cbd salve for chamois butter...good for the "taint elmos fire"

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like the charlotte's web brand,last a good long time,even 5-6 hours in the saddle with only minimal discomfort and zero chaffing

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
How do you like that microbe brew? I'm assuming foxfarms? I used it a while back In My res but I think it must've been expired or something ...it stunk so bad. Didn't notice much of a difference over kangaroots...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ive been trying to keep my numbers low here at the house this year. I was looking forward to taking down my light dep fairly soon, and further reduce numbers.

My damn older son just pulled up with 21 large plants from Humboldt. They are from two different growers. The ones from one place look super professional with color coded tags on each plant. Those are in 3 gallon pots. He says they are some of the most sought after cuts.

The others from another place are way over grown in 1 gallon pots. Its all root. They are 6 plus feet tall...... WTF? Its some Mac OG x Jamaican.... Like a dozen of them..

I told him I do want some of the top names, but he needs to give the Jamaican away. We have friends who just pulled light deps that will want them

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of curse hes gonna tell you that. You gotta put your foot down dude. Its you that's taking the risk which could lead to a huge fine.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you like that microbe brew? I'm assuming foxfarms? I used it a while back In My res but I think it must've been expired or something ...it stunk so bad. Didn't notice much of a difference over kangaroots...
i would give it a "meh"

the only one of those product that actually worked for me was mammoth p....but that' shit's expensive!

i'm gonna try orca once i run out of the microbe brew...and maybe grab a bag of compost...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like it's raining on the trails right now....that could go either way depending on how hard it rained...could be good though...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what you’re looking for is the perfect amount of rainfall in order to get the trails just right for your own requirements..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's called hero dirt...it's all sand around here so when it gets wet it packs down and actually gives some traction...think of the beach....dry sand tough to walk through,wet sand easy

Latest posts

Latest posts