What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Merry Christmas from PH and some Fuel

Pro Headies

Veteran
Merry Christmas my fellow CSG heads! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday...

Here is a few in the dark no focus pics of my favorite CSG strain to date i just snapped. FUEL at 56 days. Shes a real stinker, totally fuelly smell and taste that packs a serious punch. She leans towards the Chem BX dad, all her siblings were Original Diesel leaning similar to Sour Kush by Reserva since its same Diesel in both. She puts out 1.5z's per gallon of soil everytime and is a connoisseur strain through and through. Many love her and ask for her above them all...Thanks OJD!

Pro Headies

Veteran
She doesnt stretch really much at all, maybe 20% stretch so i let her get big and bushy. She ends up looking like a bouquet of buds, all top meaty buds.

The Revolution

Veteran
Thats a nice girl there. Looks like some chunky, dense flowers! Looks like you've already got her dialed in. If i had to guess I would say this is an all organic run? Very nice man, thanks for sharing.

DJXX

Veteran
i love her too..yours looks insane...beauty cross by OJD....thanks for sharing pics...DJXX

Pro Headies

Veteran
Thats a nice girl there. Looks like some chunky, dense flowers! Looks like you've already got her dialed in. If i had to guess I would say this is an all organic run? Very nice man, thanks for sharing.

Nope not organic. FFOF/Promix soil, technalflora nute line with 21 day fade.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pro headies
thanks brother
hope you and family had a good christmas and wish you a happy new year
also thanks for all the great logs you do, respect
lots of dank seeds with your name on it coming this next year

peace

H

Harley420

I just went to buy a pack of fuel there sold out everywhere...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah sorry Harley420 all sold out
maybe seedbay has some left but im not sure
seedbay.com

Pro Headies

Veteran
hey pro headies
thanks brother
hope you and family had a good christmas and wish you a happy new year
also thanks for all the great logs you do, respect
lots of dank seeds with your name on it coming this next year

peace

Happy New Year to you and your family too! Looking forward to a CSG 2015!

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had these in my seed stash for a few years. Time to start some of them shits!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey jimmy
great to see you about
yeah them fuels come out real nice get popping those
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts