What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED

Levitationofme

Here we go!

Here we go!

I planted 3 seeds, one misfired and crapped out. The other two
are doing Very nicely.

12/12 from seed
240 watt BD LED
NFTG nutrients @ 1.2 ppm PH 6.5
Mammoth P once a week in EWC Tea
Basic soil mix

So Far I have topped once. I will begin a little LST this week

Levitationofme

These gals are now nearly growing into my lights. Rachet to the max time. I am hoping the stretch is over as the flowers are forming nicely now. May be time for a bigger Tent.

Very solid plants. Easy to grow.

Levitationofme

One of my 2 gals is nearly done. looks like a couple weeks before the other one catches up.
but they look very nice. Ill take pics when I take them down.

Had I actually done the Training as planned I see I would get a bigger yield and they would have fit my space better and grown nicer. Lesson learned.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Which haze would you say has that incense taste

I have a theory about this, from reading a lot of the NY Piff Uptown haze stories..... Just my idea, no idea how true it is...

If you work it out, there was a FUCKING SHITLOAD of Piff being slung on the streets, and for decades AFAIK. Nobody has put forward any serious theory about how or where it came from, apart from a strong suspicion that it was somehow with the help, more than acquiescence, or the NYPD. Strange too that such a commercial thing was Sativa... Where else during this plant's sad prohibition has that happened ?

So, it didn´t come from nowhere and it was grown by the 100s of KG... my guess is that it was import and that the weed therefore is at least 6+ months old, so the Insence aromas are from Cured Sativas, not fresh Sativas

Just my theory, let me know your ideas

Levitationofme

I did final watering of the first one that is ready. I will have some non LED enhanced photos then.Herbally incense like smells when touched. My Can Filter is easily able to handle all odors which is very nice. I had issues when growing skunk..

The Hatter

Veteran
hola Dubi, thank you for the recommendations, I've been eyeing the panama and the golden tiger for sure, I need to get more seeds soon for sure.

keep up the good work man,

paz, salud y fuerza!

Ace Panama is an excellent old school style sativa strain, but if you are looking for trip weed I would go with some of the African Hybrids Ace has created with this strain. The pure Panama is certainly a strong and unique sativa but it's not particularly psychedelic. Although I have not tried it myself, I imagine the Malawi x Panama would be trippier than the pure Panama. Out of all the Ace strains I have tried Zamaldelica is the one that stands out as being the most psychedelic. I grew out the first version which was much more unstable and had slightly different genetics than the current release, but from everything I have heard it's still one of the top trippy strains you can find.

Levitationofme

Number 2 keeps on going. Its much more stretchy but the buds still don't look ripe, But it is close. last week of a flush I think. about 4 more weeks then the other one. Me thinks I cut number one down a bit prematurely...

The Hatter

Veteran
Number 2 keeps on going. Its much more stretchy but the buds still don't look ripe, But it is close. last week of a flush I think. about 4 more weeks then the other one. Me thinks I cut number one down a bit prematurely...

Your plants look lovely, although i must admit my eyes are not used to looking at bud under this sort of lighting which makes it very hard for me to discern ripeness. Still, from what I can tell they have a ways to go. It really comes to personal taste as to how early one takes their flowers. I bet that one you took early has a really clean soaring effect? To this day some of my favorite smoke I've had was a Destroyer I had to take down early.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Thanks for sharing your experience with Purple Haze x Kali China limited edition Levitationofme. :)

How are the aromas in late flowering ? Kindly, post some pics with natural light before harvest if you have the chance :yes: so we can appreciate better their flowering traits.

Levitationofme

I will definitely post the pics. Put her on a Wick Pad with pure ole water. I think in the little box with lots of airflow combined with the pad keep the soil more evenly moist then I do watering it.

Now that the first plant has some age on it I report crisp clear hazy brain after smoking a little, lively brain activity indeed morning Beach walk material. Licorice and some type of savoryish mintness in the flavor.

Picture from 2/9

Last edited:
J

Justace

few harvest pics of my plant posted before, not much sorry

Attachments

• P5210352.jpg
    P5210352.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 116
  • P5210353.jpg
    P5210353.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 107
  • P5210356.jpg
    P5210356.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 101
  • P5210367.jpg
    P5210367.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 115
  • P5300409.jpg
    P5300409.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 113
J

Justace

my attempts of growing a sub irrigated ph x kc monster from clone, started indoors for a pre season start came to a halt. the growth rate is amazing with sub irrigation, before i had constructed its large final sub irrigated bed it had become the most root bound plant i have encountered. did not take and went into early flower so i pulled it and replaced with guatemala (not shown). I have a small ph x kc clone out now though in mid flower, report back with it later.

Attachments

• PA180915.jpg
    PA180915.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 75
  • PA180919.jpg
    PA180919.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 82
  • PB071123.jpg
    PB071123.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 79

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Levitationofme,

Thanks for sharing pics of your Haze x Kali China grow until its completion :yes:
Very nice fatty haze sativa styled colas. What's your opinion about her effects, potency, aromas and taste after a few weeks of curing ? Is the smoke very incensey ?

Kind regards, dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Justace,

Sorry for the delay in the reply, it's a pitty to see you are no longer an ICMag member, hope you are doing well, and if you can read this i would like to thank you for your feedback on the Haze x Kali China.

I like a lot the traits of your Haze x Kali China, very sexy tropical pure sativa traits, but very well tamed thanks to Kali China influence.

Wish you are enjoying her! Hopefully we can see you again around :huggg:

ULMW

Just added one seed of these to my Autumn and Winter grows. Looking forward to a nice Haze experience.

ULMW

AUG 10

AUG 10

Life!!! Happy growing Empress Haze x Kali China! Praying you go purple along the way too!

Attachments

• HAZE X KALICHINA FEM.jpg
    HAZE X KALICHINA FEM.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 81

Latest posts

Latest posts