What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

MildeStoner

Veteran
Tropical said:
MildeStoner, do you have any pics of a SAGE closer to harvest?

Not really, I have intense mold issues due to the fact that towards the slower flowering plants late flowering times they recieve zero direct sunlight because the mountain-side they're on faces completley the wrong direction :bashhead: :bashhead:
Heres a slightly later flowering S.a.g.e pic.

Peace and Love :joint:

Tolpan

Best yielder I ever had and still have, is Jack the Ripper!
Chronic, Lui, Chem DD and so on aren' t even close! And the smoke is superb!
I let them run about 10-14 days after the clones routed and then to 12/12 without topping! Just GH Series, no bud shooter or root juice, etc. No topping and I always get about 1,5g/W under 600HPS!

Tolpan

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Tolpan said:
Best yielder I ever had and still have, is Jack the Ripper!
Chronic, Lui, Chem DD and so on aren' t even close! And the smoke is superb!
I let them run about 10-14 days after the clones routed and then to 12/12 without topping! Just GH Series, no bud shooter or root juice, etc. No topping and I always get about 1,5g/W under 600HPS!

Tolpan
very nice! with experience in other heavyweights ill take yer word for it.
let me ask ya,
did u run a pack of seeds to find this? or was it a cutting obtained/pre-selected?
if from seed, did you see this quality in all the phenotypes?
or perhaps this is a selection you happened to find that you are keepin around fer obvious reasons...:D...?
one more thing to bug ya about...hehehe..
do you know what jack herer is like? if you do id be curious how the smoke stacks up.:confused:
for some reason, i have a feelin its a lot prettier bud then herer is..hehe... thanks for postin the important info :) take care :wave:

Ps; if u ever get any pics of it together would love to see this monster. thanks man stay safe

Tolpan

ethereal said:
very nice! with experience in other heavyweights ill take yer word for it.
let me ask ya,
did u run a pack of seeds to find this? or was it a cutting obtained/pre-selected?
if from seed, did you see this quality in all the phenotypes?
or perhaps this is a selection you happened to find that you are keepin around fer obvious reasons...:D...?
one more thing to bug ya about...hehehe..
do you know what jack herer is like? if you do id be curious how the smoke stacks up.:confused:
for some reason, i have a feelin its a lot prettier bud then herer is..hehe... thanks for postin the important info :) take care :wave:

Ps; if u ever get any pics of it together would love to see this monster. thanks man stay safe

Hi ethereal!
A friend of mine got a pack of JTR from Subcool at the HT Cup, I think 2 years ago! He started 4 seeds and one of them was the cut he gave me. All germed, 3 girls and one boy.
All girls were really good looking and had a good smell and yield, so he kept the one he loved best. i havn't smoked the other phenos so I can't tell you something about different phenos and varieties.
It's hard for me to compare it to Jack Herer, cause last time I smoked it was about 10 years ago in the Damn! Never grow JH or smoked it again!
But I tried a lot other stuff and I'm sure you won't complain!
Easy cloning, bad ass buds! Some of the fatest and good lucking plants in my garden.
Every friend who saw it, just can't believe it! Great smoke, smell, insane yield and easy to grow!

All around the best strain I ever run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, no pics at the mo! Lost my pics from my latest JTR grow last year. But I will start with a new grow soon. I think 10 days and they will go into flower.
A mother and 20 of her little girls will go fat!

Cheers Tolpan

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LittleBigMan, I hear that may be true. My first go with #4 is coming up soon, so I'll let you know then. :)

All I know is... I have a CDD in flower right now that has begun to lose the ability to keep her heads pointing upward. It's gotten nothing but water and maple syrup for about a week and a half... and starting tonight she's getting flushed. All her leaves are dead and falling off, and the buds are looking incredibly exquisite. :) I plan on taking some pics in the next day or two. :) cc

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
word thanks for the info man :)

cc nice to hear yer still flushing the balls off yer babies :D:D very few people let the thing necro out to the point of Autumn....:biglaugh:

hope all is well
take care

A

arcticsun

i just wanna give a shoutout to nirvana seed co.

i want to say that if you guys want a heavy yielder you should look into nirvana strains. the two heaviest yielders i have grown out to this date is the original juicy fruit, and the hawaiian mauiwaui. both nirvana beans.

i am sorry i dont have any pics of the juicy, i have passed on the mother a year ago or so. but here is a pic of the hawaiian mauiwaui.

Stombe

Picture from my first hydro ever, also biggest cola'(s) ever, it made 4 like these but this was the biggest. The strain was nirvana's Papaya:

And leafy bushy outdoor plant 2 summers ago:

Azzzzzz you're cinnamon is just crazy

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Blockhead, still yielding... And the Island Sweet Skunks aren't far behind.

picture.php

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Exodus Cheese clone, not known for being a yielder, she got stolen so no idea of actual yield, but some figures do spring to mind....

She came over here early Jan, got vegged Jan-Aug, started flowering, stunk half of Spain out, sadly including the light fingered half...

Sorry, only pic is blurred, she is in a 80Liter pot of Coco and suffered from going half in to flower in May when she went out, limiting the ultimate size.

picture.php

GrandCru

Awesome shots people :woohoo:
Gonna contribute with some shots of Jaggen. The plant is passed along
as clone from one canna-enthusiast to another throughout europe.

Jaggen is a selected plant and very special pheno of Jack Flash, selected by famous Dr. Knospe.

Jaggen and Grüne Hessin

Btw, I'm using 400w HPS on 0,5m² and the pics are from flowering day 43. Gonna cut em down on the 70.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Lost of good looking plants and buds here guys (and girls).

Yummy !!

G

this is some chronic by serious seeds .

3537chronic1.JPG

3537chronicnew2.JPG

3537lastchro.JPG

3537DSC02203.JPG

3537chron2.JPG

its some good smoke if grown and dried right and cured for 2 months.
ther is a grape jelly pheno in this pack that will lay you out . i have had
a whitey with this pheno and that has not happened to me sense my days living in ky.high school days.

Latest posts

Latest posts