What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Da Purps TH seeds

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys. I have been looking for a strain similar to one a friend of mine smoked with me one time. It was the purest dark almost black purple/black bud I have ever seen and smoked in my life. One hit off a vapor bag and you felt the most joyous feeling and as you exhaled your eyes lowered and dropped. Simply amazing.

Been looking for s similar strain ever since and da purps is probably the closest I have seen in pictures. Does anyone have experience with this strain? Wondering about yields etc.

Anyone ever smoked that black bud?

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't help you on "black bud", but there is a local clone-only strain called Purple Crack. It is supposed to be a mix between green crack & purps, and I like it a lot - very up, energizing smoke.

Goyakla

the only strain that i can remember comes very close to this is: Dark Kush from former Bluehemp (swiss) that Kush went totally BLACK with withe crystal all over... excellent smoke for relaxing.. as they said "like 10 mg of vals... :)... but ull have to hunt the seeds... not easy to find if at all.... try asking some bros from my country Denmark.. it grew well here as well as inside

C

chase

The clone only cut of purps is good , better than p erkil , or any other purple in my opinion.I wouldent buy the seeded version ,where does the male come from?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Goyakla thanks for the info dude, gives me something to look around about. The nug had good dense solid structure, very well could have been a kush, its been a few years.

Dronli

theres a strain called 'the black' i believed its offered by the same seed bank as da purps

Latest posts

Latest posts