What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WU TANG NAME GENERATOR

T

TribalSeeds

Wow! I put in Jah Rastafari and it came out with - That Eurythmic King of Nowhere.
It reminded me of a time I had my teacher look up Haile Selassie, he asked the two black kids in the class if they knew who he was and they were like "no, who cares"

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heheh mine was Inscrutable Drama Queen..you know it actually is a pretty good one for me! LOL :laughing:

shmalphy

Veteran
This seems a little sketchy... It doesn't matter what you put for a name it just gives you something totally random... I wouldn't use my real name on there...

Anyone else suspicious about this?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Fiendish Observational Comedian

dont even know what to say on that one...

o y ea and no real names... i used poopy teabags... and for anyone that thinks this is a a name just for them your nuts... its a program that has random names/phrases no matter what you put in it just puts out something... lets be for real now this is a wu tang web page -=P

Adrift

Veteran
a drift!

your Wu-Name is

"Tha Eurythmic King of Nowhere"

Use it wisely, soldier.

hahah!

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran

OK, in the real world I'm not linking from here to there with real names etc.

I used the name of an old high school friend who became 'Big Gay Mule'. very nice, I believe I'll neglect to tell him so.......

my exact reaction to this as well upon sight of it, so i sed a very old friend of mines name from high school and got "Asthmatic Enemy of God".

kinda makes sense since this ass hat went to jail for stalking a 15yr old girl downsouth of all places (very long, labourious story)