What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

huge amounts of spam-posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Headroom

Veteran
i'm sure you've noticed, but several subforums are flooded with dozens of chinese(?) spam-posts. (seedboutique, seedbay and strains & breeding).

Aksala

Being super baked and seeing all that kinda freaked me out...like IC is being invaded by China or some shit.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
its Ok we have it under control
some idiot thinks its fun to spam the forums

OP

CoCoSativas

i'm sure you've noticed, but several subforums are flooded with dozens of chinese(?) spam-posts. (seedboutique, seedbay and strains & breeding).

Was Korean me thinks.

Was creative but very retarded I reported it middle of the night (north america) they mowed that bullshit down pretty quick.

I have sent my negative karma wish to whoever did it. Hoping for food poisoning I think that's a pretty fair one come on karma do your thing... you never know send enough negativity maybe it will find them. Sure got enough of it myself sometimes I can't help but wish the negatively onto others...

This site kicks ass I'm glad they are so well prepared to handle it round these parts. Was some ugly ass vandalism. Rank shit too bad some poor mod or mod team had to sit and erase that and ban these weirdos.

Lots of posts and usernames freaky they can do that how much time did it take setting that up what a goof. Come on dummy you know you are craving Indian food from that little dirty place down the street go for it. Food poisoning find them

Lol I'm pretty baked and in a good mood I'm all laughes today for a change that's nice

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to our members for the quick reported post on this spam... makes it much easier to catch quickly :)

EastCoast710

need to START banning IP ADDRESSES instead of just names.. because look at people like corrupt memory.. came on. trolled. talked shit. harassed people.. and proly did it because he was banned on 1 name. made another to talk shit and get banned again haha.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Thanks for reporting the spammers... remember to click the little red triangle with the ! - and send a message, that way we get the exact post in a report.
All cleaned up... for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts