What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SODK outdoor in Brazil

I live in brazil and i have many experiences with guerrilla. I begging with local brickweed landraces. But now i buy some seeds. I buy Ace Green haze x thai , TNR from Kc brains, Afghan express from positronics.And won 2 seeds of SODK from mephisto.
I decided grow the SODK in the roof because i live with my mother and her is a proibicionist ( i have 20 years old ) and i want make many seeds feminized for that i buy two silver eletrodes and build a coloidal silver generator. I inted to spray one for polinization of her sister.

picture.php
[/IMG]

I found a good place for a small guerrilla to get many seeds.
I intend to start this week.
I want to make the crosses;Green haze thai x Tnr; Green haze thai x Paraguay landrace; afghan express x afghan express.
The biggest difficulty is find potting soil. Don't have for buy in my city.
In the SODK i used local soil mixed with homemade coconut fiber ; lime ;wood ash ; catle manure ;charcoal and great white micorizae ( imported from USA )

mapinguari

Veteran
No need to import materials; just learn how to use what's around you, like the cow manure.

What part of Brazil are you in? The closer to the equator you are, the more likely your broadleaf genetics are going to flower as soon as they reach sexual maturity. You might want to check your local daylength (civil twilight to civil twilight, not sunrise and set).

Consider sourcing some regional genetics from good bagseed, or else buying seeds with a stronger narrowleaf tropical genetic component...if you do have early flowering issues.

Boa sorte!

I live arround the 21 S latitude.
had this problem of early floewering with Mexican sativa from sensi seeds, skunk 1, early skunk. That is why i chose the green haze thai ( 100 percent sativa); Tnr ( a friend grow she here and achieved exellent results) ; Afghan express ( big autoflower indica i love coughlock ) SODK is promotional seeds.
thanks for your visit.
você também é brasileiro ?

mapinguari

Veteran
OK, good to hear that you're aware of the issue. Sounds like some good seed choices.

Sou brasileiro não, apenas uma criatura da floresta... ;)

Nice! Watch out for your root temps growing on the roof if the the temps are high and your pots are dark. Hope she yields over 100 for you - it's one of the bigger autos from what I've read!

The roof temps here is too hot. I think 60 * celcius, but in this part temps keep very low, because the guava tree, my biggest issue is neighbors because these plants are in roof of shared water reservoir, but i'm calm, because just me and my brother can rise.
I'am hoping yield much fem seeds and some buds to make ice hash.

The CS generator setup made from a drill charger 12 V 250 mAH , and two silver 925 electrode.

and the Coloidal silver

Update
Now the plants are flowering, i'm spraiyng the small plant with colloidal silver 2 times per day, i don't saw any changes. today is 7st day from first spray.

The future male

I'm worried about this plant that has been sprayed with silver, not happen any change , only the pistils darkened .
Someone with experience with CS can help me ?
picture.php

My homemade coloidal silver.
picture.php

it was made ​​of rainwater and 925 silver.
I have no idea of ​​the concentration.
I sprayed the plants since ten days ago, every day 2 or 3 times

Update.
The plants are not very large . I think because of the high temperature.
I managed to reverse one of the females.
Female plant
picture.php

Reversed plant
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts