Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Naples, Italy?

Thread Title Search
Naples, Italy? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2008, 05:05 PM #1
texsativa

Naples, Italy?

Gramsci or anyone else, what is the word on Naples? It has favorable reviews on webehigh.com, although recently I have heard marijuana laws have taken a turn for the worse in Italy. Would really like to visit Rome and possible Naples. Thanks.

Old 07-15-2008, 02:26 AM #2
gramsci.antonio

gramsci.antonio will become famous soon enoughgramsci.antonio will become famous soon enoughgramsci.antonio will become famous soon enough
in naples there's no law.

Which means that you can find weed quite easly. And it is VERY VERY VERY good weed for cheap.

The problem is that they'll try to fuck with you.

My advice? Go to a squat, find some young comunist, and ask him for help.
Then obv. share something with him.

Everything above this sentence is a lie. Every photo is taken from the archive of someone else.
gramsci.antonio is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2008, 11:36 AM #3
dkmonk

dkmonk has a spectacular aura aboutdkmonk has a spectacular aura aboutdkmonk has a spectacular aura aboutdkmonk has a spectacular aura about
You should go to naples just to eat the pizza its awesome, and check out pompeii which is nearby. Naples is kind of dirty though, but still fun.
dkmonk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:24 PM #4
dookiesquad

dookiesquad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by texsativa
Gramsci or anyone else, what is the word on Naples? It has favorable reviews on webehigh.com, although recently I have heard marijuana laws have taken a turn for the worse in Italy. Would really like to visit Rome and possible Naples. Thanks.

That really makes me smile. Because I wrote that review for webehigh and they finally fucking posted it. If you want man I can give you an EXTREMELY detailed plan of action for obtaining cannabis at one of those bases.

Yeah so if anyone wants to read a hilarious review of a city's drug scene, read that reporton we be high.
dookiesquad is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2008, 10:56 AM #5
texsativa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dookiesquad
That really makes me smile. Because I wrote that review for webehigh and they finally fucking posted it. If you want man I can give you an EXTREMELY detailed plan of action for obtaining cannabis at one of those bases.

Yeah so if anyone wants to read a hilarious review of a city's drug scene, read that reporton we be high.
Yeah I'd love some more info!

Old 07-19-2008, 12:28 PM #6
dookiesquad

How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american
'ho loves weed. com'e io, il fumatore americano.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:11 AM #7
texsativa

Quote:
How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american
Thanks for your help. I'll send you a private message, hollar at me when you get 50 posts.

Are you from Italy? Can you recommend some cities or sites to visit?

Last edited by texsativa; 07-20-2008 at 11:18 AM..

Old 07-24-2008, 12:17 AM #8
gramsci.antonio

gramsci.antonio will become famous soon enoughgramsci.antonio will become famous soon enoughgramsci.antonio will become famous soon enough
Quote:

we can say it? yes we can say it.

Vicolo San Paolo.

An old lady just stay on the windows, with a basket hanging. Just say hello, put the money in the basket, and she'll do the rest.

Everything above this sentence is a lie. Every photo is taken from the archive of someone else.
gramsci.antonio is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2008, 02:24 AM #9
MapleMonk
the art of easiness

MapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the rough
quote antonio:Just say hello, put the money in the basket, and she'll do the rest.

no joke,the way it goes there !!! nice!!!!
MapleMonk is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2008, 04:17 PM #10
dookiesquad

The problem with the basket was addressed i believe, the product is really bad. REALLY bad. That hash is for the junkies to smoke while they are on smack. Not as bad as some soap I had up in Scotland, but shit none the less.

My honest suggestion is you go to a suburban area. Gugliano, Lido di Varcaturo, Pinetamare or even over to Caserta, that is my old city.

If you can find it though, the sorrentian peninsula will have some amazing erb that has been cultivated on that fertile land for hundreds of years. I cop at Torre D'Annuziata. The problem is there is no "sistema"(crime sydicate) out there, to my knowledge that is selling said erb.

My buddies in Caserta only smoke that shit so I could help you out there.

Sorry for not posting for a while, I am on a business trip training people to work wood fire pizza ovens. Hot shit.