Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > 5 Year Old Seeds (Did they Pop?)

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
5 Year Old Seeds (Did they Pop?) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2019, 04:20 AM #1
Fixer

Fixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation 5 Year Old Seeds (Did they Pop?)

Greetings! I've been out of circulation since 2014 when my ex-wife shut me down. I had a long run of successful mini grows in a one meter cubed grow tent in my crawl space. There was only about 4' of head room hence the small tent.

The end result was that I threw all of my gear into storage and stuffed my seeds into a drawer and am just getting back at it. The current rig is a 18" x 36" x 60" tent with a combination DWC/drip feed system with a Mars II 400 LED. I'll be using up my old Technaflora Recipe for Success nutes.

When I retired I had a bunch of Mephisto autoflower seeds. So for my reintroduction inaugural run I've thrown six, five year old Sour Crack Auto seeds into some damp paper towel and I'm going to see what happens.

Stay tuned.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1513.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	497441

Last edited by Fixer; 06-23-2019 at 09:33 PM..
Fixer is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:48 AM #2
Fixer

Fixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the rough
Smile

It's been about 36 hours and my first seed has shown signs of life. I've got a little tap root breaking through.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:52 AM #3
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Good deal man,may the germination Gods be with you
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:55 AM #4
Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
Good deal man,may the germination Gods be with you

Thanks New England!

Old 06-22-2019, 04:16 AM #5
bsgospel

bsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to all
Welcome back to the fold. I wish you luck. Cheers!
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2019, 01:17 AM #6
Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
Welcome back to the fold. I wish you luck. Cheers!

Thanks bsgospel! Nice to be back.

Old 06-23-2019, 01:18 AM #7
Fixer

I have three more volunteers!

Old 06-23-2019, 01:55 AM #8
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
That a way to go germination Gods !
Kool Beenz Fixer
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

Old 06-23-2019, 02:24 AM #9
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
High, welcome back, and good luck!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2019, 02:31 AM #10
Drop That Sound

Drop That Sound has disabled reputation
WB. Gotta love when your ex makes a big deal out of something that you love, probably because its the only thing she can think of huh? I'm getting ancy to get back into my favorite hobby as well, and been sitting on 4-5 unfinished projects I had going. Hoping to finally get a parenting plan after like 4 years of letting the case get closed 3 times Luckily the sheriffs got tired of coming to my house for multiple welfare checks ( I didn't let them search even though I was completely legal).. even they were telling me she is crazy after the 3rd time lol. I hope my 3-4 seeds will pop and I get my same strain back too..
Drop That Sound is offline Quote