Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > The War of 2020: the upcoming elections

Thread Title Search
The War of 2020: the upcoming elections Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2019, 11:37 PM #11
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Glad we didn’t lose you!

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2019, 11:43 PM #12
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
Trump will demolish 90% of the dems running. Especially if all they do is talk about russia and impeachment.
Well, they’re also talking about McConnell’s flat refusal to admit any legislation passed by the house. I mean really, people *have* to understand the difference between saving the nation and doing it all uphill, backwards, and in high heels...if we’re still going to have a nation, anyway.

——————

——————

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:28 AM #13
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Some great recent talks from Tulsi Gabbard and a great speech from Bernie last night.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Cannavore is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2019, 02:09 AM #14
watts
ohms

watts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud of
So far it looks like Trump vs Biden
watts is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2019, 03:17 AM #15
Mr D

Mr D has disabled reputation
I'm voting for Joe Biden because he said he would cure cancer.
Mr D is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2019, 04:26 AM #16
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Do you think that fight between Biden and Trump will actually happen now? Maybe that could be how we decide the next president, two elderly egomaniacs glove up and the winner takes all. My money'd be on Biden, given he seems more fit, but then again Trump has the weight behind him and if he can land a few Biden may be in trouble. I mean Ruiz Jr. beat Joshua so anything can happen.

I also thought this thread was gonna be about Iran :(

A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
Brother Nature is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2019, 04:32 AM #17
White Beard

I very much hope it’s NOT Biden, I cannot vote for him...I’d rather see HRC in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
Do you think that fight between Biden and Trump will actually happen now? Maybe that could be how we decide the next president, two elderly egomaniacs glove up and the winner takes all. My money'd be on Biden, given he seems more fit, but then again Trump has the weight behind him and if he can land a few Biden may be in trouble. I mean Ruiz Jr. beat Joshua so anything can happen.

I also thought this thread was gonna be about Iran :(
Trumps the kind o’ guy who only beats up women, and men who are being held down for him...clown wouldn’t have survived recess where I went to school.

This thread will probably cover Iran, too: Pompeo is rattling his saber over the recent ship attacks, blames and scolds Iran...real good chance Chump tries another gulf war between now and Election Day. Hell, the bastard might try to cancel the election

——————

——————

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2019, 04:37 AM #18
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by watts View Post
So far it looks like Trump vs Biden
biden has been falling in the polls ever since he was announced. the more he opens his mouth the less people like him.
Cannavore is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2019, 04:39 AM #19
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond repute
I actually really like Butterkeg, but a gay man in the whitehouse is even less likely than a woman. The old guard in the Democrats need to give it up though, retire and live their lives, let us all be, they're just embarrassing themselves and their party for the most part. The only thing I can say I like about Trump as a president is that his presidency has shown what a fallacy and crock of shit this American system of 'Democracy' has become. The weird thing is no one seems to see it, those in the right are too busy defending him and those on the left are too busy being 'morally outraged' by him. Now we're likely going into another pointless war and no ones even really paying attention.

A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
Brother Nature is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2019, 04:50 AM #20
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Warren is surging in the polls color me shocked. Bernie is starting to sag. Biden probably won't last through the primaries, he's got to much baggage. If he could skip past the primaries, he's got a decent chance against Trump.

Andrew Yang is interesting and has actual policy positions. Too nerdy though.

@brother nature. Butterkeg good nickname. Beta's gonna get mad at you. Lol.

I like butternuts, that's what I call my boss though.

Butterkeg could do well if he doesn't alienate the middle by pandering to the far left progressive base. That's really the biggest hurdle for any Democrat. They have to be a moderate candidate in the general, and progressive to win the primary.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.