What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anybody identify this seedling?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I dunno, none of the google image searches for Parthenium seedling or Parthenium hysterophorus seedling look anything at all like that one. I'll grab another pic today.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I dunno, none of the google image searches for Parthenium seedling or Parthenium hysterophorus seedling look anything at all like that one. I'll grab another pic today.
Just keep it in the pot e.g don't plant out in the landscape and see what comes out of it. I know I would be curious. :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Oh yeah that weed plant turned out to be male so it got culled, I let that other thing keep growing though, I'll have to get a picture of it.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Got a couple more pics, the phone refuses to focus correctly so out of like 20 pictures these 2 were the least blurry. So imagine how bad the others were :D
picture.php
picture.php