What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGL Penetrator 84X 12/12 from seed

R

Rab.C

Hey Big Perm i watch your videos online.can i ask what was making the shading marks & purple stems on your plants.

Last edited:

Big Perm

Hey Big Perm i watch your videos online.can i ask what was making the shading marks & purple stems on your plants. i have never seen that before looks as if its the light doing it because when you move a branch or scrog net its green
I believe it was light intensity, and/or lack thereof, causing the shading in the colors.

Big Perm

Day 23 under regular lighting for the pic.
picture.php

Big Perm

Heading out of town tomorrow, so posting week four now.
I also moved two plants.
[YOUTUBEIF]X1prRJFkRSs[/YOUTUBEIF]

Looking great BigPerm! Interested to see how some plants that were switched 12/12 a week after popping out of seeds will turn out! :)

If you haven't done so already, your plants can tolerate light at 12" away at this stage in the game (especially on 12/12). I'd go ahead and move the light closer as it seems you're going to run out of room quick in that little tent :)

Big Perm

If you haven't done so already, your plants can tolerate light at 12" away at this stage in the game (especially on 12/12). I'd go ahead and move the light closer as it seems you're going to run out of room quick in that little tent :)
They grew up to 12" from the light. I have a little more room to go with the light, maybe 6-8 inches. I can either grab another 84x and finish them in a 2x4, or I can start training a canopy now in this tent. They are really taking off now. Green stems, too. lol
picture.php
picture.php