What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it time to harvest?

Gio88

It's all about trichome color. Get a scope and scope them. If you are gonna be growing the same plants a while, I recommend taking an early sample, most of the harvest when you feel it is the best time, then leave a tiny bit to mature a little more. That way you can compare and see exactly which high you like best from that plant. I'm not sure I agree with the last pic though, 50/50 is kind of a big swing tbh, I try not to let them get past about 80/20 with the 20 being amber, the 80 being clouded.
View Image

I bought this jewelry scope 30 and 60x but don’t get the view I see in those pictures ! maybe 60x isn’t enough! I just see white thricomes...

Attachments

• 6A4BC990-27B7-4DC9-83D8-52487DED83AE.jpeg
    6A4BC990-27B7-4DC9-83D8-52487DED83AE.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 34

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I bought this jewelry scope 30 and 60x but don’t get the view I see in those pictures ! maybe 60x isn’t enough! I just see white thricomes...

I use 60x-120x pocket microscope.
Also have one that clips on my phone's camera lens so I can take pics.
picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Zoom in Gio.....you should see trichomes like the examples. Use the 60x. Actually you can see trichomes from a magnifying glass. First look at 30x power, then look at 60x lens.