What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mystery Liquidizer Ingredients, Product Comparison

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I posted over at FC and they poo poo'd it claiming it burns the rosin. Bunch of pussies over there. Granted, if you hold it down too long, it will roast it. You have to learn to pulse it.

I wonder how it would do on a regulated mod with temperature control. This would be great if I could slap it on any one of my 510 batteries.

It is, without a doubt, the smoothest hit of any rosin vape I own.

MrMMJ

Seems like a thread titled " what's your favorite dab pen?" should've been started about 3 pages ago. Why apologize for hijacking if it's just going to continue ? ( I'd be interested, having used several types, currently a "this thing rips!" pen....)

OP - I've tried a lot of methods and additives to make the rosin I press "cart ready" . None are any good. They either don't work, separate, or contain questionable compounds. What's worse is you can't trust the manufacturers claims on the ingredients list.

Although convenient, there's definitely a choice to be made on " is it worth the risk ?" when it comes to vaping additives. Hopefully some safe solution evolves through further research, since they are so discreet and easy to use.

Bobby Boucher

Well, pardon me all over the place.

I figured the derail was semi-intentional. Freebasing aggressive mystery solvents, or any type of solvent for that matter, starts to sound like a pretty bad idea once you say it out loud a couple times.

I may have misinterpreted the situation. My apologies to the OP.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I have tried all sorts of products, veg, peg, ppl, mtc, all of them tasted like shit in a vape pen. Winterzation defeats the whole solvent free claim, I think that’s how the thread got sidetracked, there is no chemical “cut” that mixes good enough with rosin to use it in the carts that need the thinner viscosity. That’s why the other type of pen that uses the coils you can put the rosin on has come up...