Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Is this light bleaching ??

Thread Title Search
Is this light bleaching ?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2019, 06:46 AM #11
PCBuds

PCBuds will become famous soon enoughPCBuds will become famous soon enoughPCBuds will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by f-e View Post
Looks like P to me. Dull with a blue tinge. Leading to a whole host of other problems, which makes it hard to spot as the root cause.

Miracle Grow causes a lot of people problems. It's very strong, but not in the P department. IIRC 24-5-20 or something like that.
This is what I use for veg.

This is what I use for bloom.

I read here on the forum that the ratio of NPK should be 3:1:2 for veg and 1:3:2 for bloom, so I'm a bit off for bloom.

This is the contents of my molasses but I don't know how the recommended daily dose for a human compares to the dose needed for cannabis ?

I use 1 Tbs of molasses to 4 litres of water from seedling to flower.

Last edited by PCBuds; 05-18-2019 at 06:56 AM..
PCBuds is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 08:02 AM #12
PCBuds

PCBuds will become famous soon enoughPCBuds will become famous soon enoughPCBuds will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzanianMagic View Post
Green plants always need more magnesium, and that's what it looks like.
My plant does look a lot like the Mag. deficient example in Joe's Fresh thread.

This is my plant.

I gave my plants 2 liters of water with 2 tsp of epsom salts and 1 Tbs of molases.

My three in the window look similar to the second Mag. deficient picture.

Last edited by PCBuds; 05-18-2019 at 11:45 PM..
PCBuds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 09:15 AM #13
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCBuds View Post
Should I do this all the time, from seedling through flower.
I give my plants Epsom Salt maybe once a week during their entire life.

Old 05-18-2019, 09:40 AM #14
PCBuds

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
I give my plants Epsom Salt maybe once a week during their entire life.
What about calcium ?
As far as I understand, calcium and magnesium work hand in hand.

I just ordered some calmag.

I did add dolomite lime when I first planted my sprout but I think it might have run out ??

I don't want to spend too much money but this is sounding essential.

PCBuds is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 10:08 AM #15
PCBuds

I changed my order.

I thought the SENSI stuff might be a rip off.

I bought water soluble calcium/magnesium in bulk form.
I'll add my own micro nutes.

PCBuds is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 10:30 AM #16
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really nice
You should try this:

1. Germination, seedling and vegging:

a) lightly fertilized soil (worm castings, pre-fertilized soil, or light soil on top of supersoil)
b) Bio Sevia Bloom (2-3-4 or lower N, higher P/K)+ epsom salt (Mg and S)

I've just had an autoflowering plant seemlessly move from seedling to veg to flower using just that, never having a nutrient deficiency at all, and keeping the cotyledon leaves in perfect shape.

2. Mid-flowering

Feed for growth:

a) BioSevia Growth (npk 3-1-6) - high nitrogen and potassium for growth & stacking
b) extra non-mobile nutrients - secondary nutrients Ca, S, Si, and trace elements.

3. An EC and pH pen

So you know exactly how much you've fed, how much the plant is taking up (run-off). Also a cheap soil pH meter if you want to mix your own soil or supersoil.

All of which would less than $100,- and will make itself back many times over.
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 10:52 AM #17
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCBuds View Post
What about calcium ?
For calcium, I actually purchased a large bag of Caribsea Aragonite sand for my saltwater aquarium a
while back and still have lots of it left and so use that. Aragonite is the most soluble form of calcium
carbonate albeit it's not the least expensive kind of calcium supplement. I already have it so why not.
Dolomitic limestone is what I would use had I not already have the Aragonite and it's what I normally
use when I grow outdoors because it's inexpensive.

Old 05-18-2019, 01:53 PM #18
PCBuds

Quote:
Originally Posted by f-e View Post
Looks like P to me. Dull with a blue tinge.
I took a picture just after lights out with the cameras flash.

PCBuds is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 02:47 PM #19
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of light
Use Miracle Grow at 1/4 recommended strength. You can use Maxi Bloom at 1/2 strength and adjust from there. Maxi Bloom is available on ebay or amazon.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 10:14 PM #20
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
looks like its lacking Nitrogen to me, and could be cal/mag deficiency. early start of it
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.