What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

adjustAwing 315cmh 9 x 6.5ltr pots of coco

R

Rab.C

thanks jaded1 i just fed one of the plants to check run off of this cellmax coco i put in
at EC0.8 and its coming out EC1.5 and i cant check ph of run off. because it is dark brown
and i have been using ph liquid drops so you cant see the colour in liquid drops.

scrogrow

Did ya flush your medium before use?
I've had a few bags of cellmax and used they range last run and had decent results

R

Rab.C

Did ya flush your medium before use?
I've had a few bags of cellmax and used they range last run and had decent results

no scrogrow i didnt flush it.i used mills coco last run this coco just isnt for me compacts too much for me and holds a lot of water so i am going to try another brand next grow

scrogrow

no scrogrow i didnt flush it.i used mills coco last run this coco just isnt for me compacts too much for me and holds a lot of water so i am going to try another brand next grow

Flush all bags mate all coco is not created equal mate I had a bag at 0.3ec and another bag at 1.2ec

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Always make sure to flush it proper before using :) will safe you lot of time during the grow!

Cocos is a very simple medium if treated correct :)

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

hey icmag thought i would put up some pics of my london church they are being fed Buddha's Tree Nutrients.at an EC0.9 Ph6.0 so far it looks like 5 x male's from the 10 they are under the adjustawing 315cmh at 50cm from the top's of the of the plants.

R

Rab.C

Looking good mate,how much longer before you flip them?

Thank's jaded1 to be honest i was gonna flip at 30-40cm.because i read they double in height.but if i can get this room done i will veg longer. Cheers Rab

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Looking very nice rab, I’ve never tried coco myself as soil just seems much easier.
Tagging along :lurk:

R

Rab.C

Thanks, MrBrunch this is my 2nd run in coco coir. I think I will be trying soil next run.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I don’t blame you mate.. no constant watering and feeding, much easier in my opinion.
Hope it all goes well, I’m dreading the heatwave we’re expecting

R

Rab.C

well I thought I would update what's happening with the London church seeds
It's not too good I have 6 males from 10 of the seeds.i was wanting more females
from the pack but it is what it is. Gutted

J

jaded1

That's just one of those things with regs mate.If others are girls,a 60/40 split isn't bad at all,i've started packs with none or just 1 girl a good few times over the years.

R

Rab.C

hey jaded yeah I know man I have run regs a few times before. I have always had more fems to males in a pack. i don't think getting 6 males from a 10 pack of seeds is good.but, to be honest. I am used to running fem seeds.i will flower the 3 or 4 females I get and see how they turn out. Later Rab

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Sorry to hear rab
Last regs I ran I ended up with 3/10 female... luck of the draw I suppose.
Hoping for more this time!

R

Rab.C

Yes, I Agree MrBrunch. I think I am more pissed off at buying another bigger tent
and getting mostly males. lol, Can't win. this will be my last run with Regular seeds
fems just save me time.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I hear you mate, fems ftw
I think the worst thing is having double the plants going than what I need... hope mine show themselves soon, they’re about 5 1/2 weeks in now

R

Rab.C

hope you get a great result from your seeds.this grow has been a bit of a pain because i have a new 315cmh over the plants & i am getting a lot of stretch on the internodes.but
i am 100% sure these are males (pic below) anyway lets see what happens when i flower em Peace Rab

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts